THE BATTLE PRT 2

************************************

             Nico glared at the monster. "What do you mean?"

The monster hissed at Nico. "You know your idea would have worked perfectly. To bad no one would listen to you."

Nico raised his sword. "How did you know about my plan?"

The monster ticked it's tongue. "I'm a seer Nico. I know you and I know what you're capable of."

Nico glared at the seer. "How?"

The seer offered it's hand to Nico. "Join us. You are a son of Hades big three. Join us and you'll have anything and  everything you desire."

Nico scoffed. "I'm not listening to you."

"Then why haven't you killed me yet? You say your not listening yet I see in your eyes you are. You are very tortured Nico Di Angelo as is me."

Nico raised his sword. "But your not the good guys. I have to protect my friends."

"And you will. Kronos only needs to kill Luke and you hate him don't you. Well he must kill Percy but that's all." The seer tried.

Nico ran his Stygian iron sword through the seer. "You wouldn't look me in my eyes. That's the biggest sign of an evil lair."

The seer exploded into dust.

Percy looked at him. "Thank you."

Nico rolled his eyes. Percy sighed. "Thank you for not joining them. I know it mist have tempted you. Thanks."

Nico glared at the ground and ran back out to the battle field.

Percy leaned over to Annabeth. "All mortals should be asleep go the the base of Manhattan with Apollo and Aphrodite cabins. I'm going to convince the Ares kids to fight. Go!"

Annabeth nodded and marched outside of the border with Apollo and Aphrodite cabins.

Percy ran to the Ares cabin.

Clarrise opened the door with a groan. "No. I'm not fighting." Clarrise tried to close the door but I squeezed in the cabin.

"We need your cabin Clarrise. We're all going to die without you guys."

Clarrise shook her head. "No Percy. My cabin can fight if they want but I won't."

A camper shook her head. "If Clarrise doesn't fight than why should we. There's no hope."

Percy sighed and left the cabin.

On the way out he ran into Silena. Percy frowned. "Why aren't you with Annabeth?"

Silena shrugged. "Other things to do. Can you get Clarrise out for a minute."

Percy raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

Silena didn't answer. Percy frowned at her. "Silena if your planning something I need you to tell me. Peoples lives are in danger."

Silena shook her head. "I just want to check something. Just distract them please."

Percy reluctantly nodded. "Okay. But if you're lying Silena..."

Silena smiled. "Thanks."

Percy went back in the room to distract the Ares kids.

************************************

           Percy's eyes widened at what he saw. Clarrise was in armour with the Ares kids behind her.

Thalia smirked. "What do you know? They came."

Percy nodded. Something was off about Clarrise. She fought a little less violently.

Percy sighed and kept fighting.

Percy couldn't help but stare at the way Clarrise fought. It was so unlike her.

The other Ares kids were confused too.

Percy almost pulled his hair out when the dragon she was fighting hit her with poison.

Clarrise fell with a thud to the ground.

"Hey! Who stole my armour!" A voice yelled.

Percy turned to see... CLARRISE?

But Clarrise was injured on the ground. If Clarrise was storming towards us then who was the "Clarrise' in armour.

The real Clarrise grabbed the armour of the fake Clarrise. Her eyes widened when she saw who it was.

Thalia burst into tears.

Percy couldn't even breath.

The girl behind the armour was a bleeding Silena Bearguard.