I smiled, turning around to bring my arms around his neck. I had to admire him for a minute. His bone structure was so defined, like a greek statue. It was such a beautiful thing, I couldn't help but trace my fingers along him.

"You look so handsome." My thoughts slip, saying it more to myself. I watched as a tint of red filled his cheeks and the cheesiest grin stretch from ear to ear. The man had such a tough facade sometimes but became flustered at the smallest compliment.

It made me smile more.

"So," he starts off. "My room, you and I, here....alone." I chuckled at his subtle effort to seduce me.

"Thank you, narrator."

There it was, the mental facepalm, only he did it for real.

"You really make me feel like I can't be...exciting," a chuckle escaped passed his lips causing laughter to erupt from me.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't help it."

He shook his head and plopped down onto his bed. I watched as he laid back, causing his clothes to tighten against his stretched out body.

If it weren't for this stupid cast, I'd be at his mercy in every way possible.

Then again, I do like a challenge.

I thought to myself, 'this is the night I could be sexy, and dammit I was going to, broken arm and everything.'

This is spatune! Or whatever that movie was.

"Hey Har?" I drew out the Y as I spoke to him, his eyes were closed but a hum filled the air. A deep...throaty hum.

Oh my god, I'm already turned on.

"Dammit," I whispered and cursed my vulnerability.

"What?" My eyes flickered to him, his body remaining still. I had to snap back to sexy me.

"Oh, nothin it's just..." I sighed dramatically as my voice went up a pitch. "S'just so hot in here, don't you think?"

His lips twitched into a cheeky grin as he shrugged. "Yeah maybe a little."

He'd finally opened his eyes, meeting mine.

Golden opportunity, phase one complete.

I took small steps toward him and placed my hands...hand behind my back.

"Are you hiding something?"

'I miss having two working hands.'

Unable to respond to his ridiculous query, I stood before him. Harry had propped himself onto his elbows, his eyes flickering up and down my body now.

A smirk planted itself onto my face as I trailed my fingers down the front of my shirt.

His expression matching mine as he watched intently.

I was in.

I tugged my shirt from my bottoms and pulled it up.

Well I tried to.

My elbow was caught, but that didnt stop me from my goal! I attempted to pull it up again, only my arm was caught within the sleeve while the bottom was pulled over my head.

This was not sexy, not sexy at all!

"Oh for fucks sake," I mumbled incoherent curse words and through the sheer blouse I could see Harry refraining from laughter through his pinched lips.

"Darling, what are you doing?"

"Being flirty! Just give me a fuckin second."

My broken arm had now way out and my whole body wriggled without any difference.

"Oh yes, quite the show you've put on." He clapped and abruptly giggled.

He couldnt tell but my eyebrows were seriously furrowed.

I huffed, my arms sorta stuck above my head and my shoulders slumped. This is as exciting as it gets.

He cleared his throat, my eyes squiniting to look through the shirt. I watched as he sat up, placing his hands on my hips and guiding me backwards a bit.

I'd be turned on more if I wasnt so infuriated with my lack of allure.

He came to a standing position and towered over me. Believe it or not I could feel his breath fan against me.

Now...now I might be less upset.

My body holted slightly at the light touch of his fingers, gliding up my bare sides and to the bottom seem of my shirt.

The tables have turned and I found it so unfair.

"Har-"

"Shush."

He spent minutes toying with my sleeve and moving my arm to get it out, but was taking his time and making sure I would become more frazzled.

He's just helping.

"You could make an upside down blouse look fetching. His hand made itself down to the small of my back as he pulled me closer.

The bastard.

Mind you I still looked like a three year old stuck in a shirt too small for my head.

He'd finally gotten one arm released, now meeting my eyes directly as he continues.

He looked so mischevious and content.

I felt sheepish and red. What kind of bullshit.

Pulling the other sleeve off my cast, he  removed the shirt altogether and sat back down, gripping my waist.

"Now, finish what you started love."

Those words, those eager words that left his mouth as he pulled me to straddle his waist.

God help me if I don't make it out alive, just know...

I love sinning with this man.

______________________________________

I'm alive.

I have time off. And I'm not making ANYMORE promises!

It's a hard knock life🙏 I'm still updating, have no fear. Just know a lot of the times it will take a bit of time.

I hope you're all staying safe and mske sure to take your flinstone vitamins.

The gummies not the chewable powdered ones. Those are satans vitamins.