Part 22~down

A/n~
I'm at the beach right now and it's 22:15 pm lmao lemme forget about reality real quick and write.

————————————————————————

I woke up to almost complete silence, just hearing birds outside my opened window, rubbing my eyes I checked the clock next to me and saw it was 11:38 am.

I remember streaming with my friends and then I went to sleep at like 2:30 am, for me, it's enough sleeping hours, it's very rare when I get a nice sleep of more than 4 hours.

The things I hate about my depression is the fact that it's kicking in the most unexpected times, I just woke up and haven't done anything, but for some reason I still feel really sad.

After brushing my teeth and hair in the bathroom I went to kitchen, seeing a paper note on the dining table, I sat down and picked it up, reading it.

Good morning y/n, or maybe afternoon? Yeah I don't know when your bitch ass is waking up, anyways, I went to my boyfriend's place, I don't when I'll be back but I'm letting you know I'm ok even if I'm not answering my phone.

Ronnie~

I half-smiled and put the paper down, I got up and made a really strong coffee to maybe cheer myself up a little, I went to my living room and watched Netflix for about 30 minutes while drinking my coffee.

It did help a bit, but I knew what definitely would make me feel much better.

I immediately called Schlatt, not even knowing if he's busy or just sleeping, he picked up almost immediately.

"Hi, can you come over?" I asked with no emotion.

"Hey, yeah, you good?" He asked sounding concerned toward the end.

"Yeah."

"I'll be over soon." He said and hang up.

After about 10 or 15 minutes I heard a knock on my door, already knowing who it was I immediately opened it to see Schlatt, looking down at me with a soft but confused and concerned smile.

"Ready to go?" Was all he said.

"Wait, what?" I was hella confused.

"Oh, yeah, I'm getting you out of the house, I don't care you like it or not." He said smiling fully now.

"Aw come on I'm too tired for this, I'm not a 'getting out of the house' person." I whined and pout.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." He said and grabbed my hand softly and dragged me to his car.

Aw shit, here we go again.

We drove for about 40 minutes while he tried to cheer me up with jokes, and not surprisingly he succeeded at making me laugh, still I had no idea where are we going, yet I still agree to his ideas as much as I hate going to the unknown.

As he drove, I started to recognize the place more and more, and I realized we're going to the movies, I had not reaction to this.

We went in and got snacks with popcorn and drinks of course, we decided to watch a horror movie, because we both love them.

The whole movie he had his arm around me and I was leaning on his shoulder, it was all cute and shit until a jumpscare came and we both jumped and I'm pretty sure I hit him accidentally, it made me laugh so hard we earned a few looks from other people, but me and him didn't care at this point.

After the movie we went back to his car, he turned the heater on since it was getting so cold outside.

I got confused again when he drove to a place with no people or cars around, the view from the window was just hills and hills, weird, but beautiful.

He stopped the car at a random place and we both got out, he took my hand and I let him lead the way, he stopped after a short walk.

Sunset.

Beautiful sunset.

I never was a sunset person, more of a sunrise one, something changed about my point of view about sunsets, suddenly, it was the my favorite thing in the world.

We both looked at it, still holding hands, I'll just never get tired of his company.

He leaned closer to me and kissed me, a short but meaningful kiss, it was enough for me to smile.

After that, he drove me home, this time it was chill and quite, it was relaxing, the sun already set and it was slowly getting darker.

He got out of his car to walk me to my apartment door, I thanked him for today and kissed his chick, then he smiled at me turned around, walking to the car.

I closed and locked the door behind me, I looked at the mirror and smiled.

I love him.