[Crowslayer]: "T-Taluah, calm down! J-j-just p-put it away and uh, w-we will explain e-everything, t-t-t-trust me."

I can stop stuttering!

Hearing me say that, she relaxes a little, but doesn't put away her knife.

I quickly grab a towel and dry my tail and go up to Taluah.

[Crownslayer]: "T-this is... uh, D-d-doctor Rees, the man I w-w-was uh, supposed to um, e-enlist to the R-r-reunion."

[Taluah]: "I see, but that doesn't explain what you two were doing earlier."

[Crownslayer]: "H-h-how m-much.... u-u-um, d-did y-y-you.... see..."

[Taluah]: "I didn't see. I heard. Everything."

Oh my god, I am going to kill myself when we get back.

My face has never gotten this red before. The utter shame and humiliation is crushing. She heard me moan and scream. She probably thinks I'm a prostitute.

[Taluah]: "Please, explain to me what THIS is."

Composing myself, I gather what left of confidence I have to explain.

[Crownslayer]: "I-I-I d-din m-ean-f-fur-y-u-t-t-to-f-find... *sniff*... o-out..."

Nevermind, I have completely broken down. I sound like a blubbering child on the verge of tears, except I was actually crying. I went on my knees as I kept wiping my tears away. Everyone just looked at me. Even Taluah, she had a look of incredulousness and shock. That's to be expected since I have never acted like this before.

My perfect image is destroyed. Taluah will think of me as nothing but a whiny, snobby child. My life in Reunion is screwed. Maybe I can start a new life somewhere else.

...

[Taluah]: "There, there. It's okay CS. Calm down, you don't have to be like this."

Taluah suddenly bent down and gave me a hug. I have never received a hug, ever. The warmth of this embrace just made me cry even more. Such kindness shown to a brat like me should be reserved for someone better.

[Taluah]: "Don't cry CS. We can take as long as you need to compose yourself."

[Crownslayer]: "T-thanks... *sniff*..."

[Austen]: "U-um, here are some tissues, I'll just leave it here. I'm going to step outside for a second. Excuse me."

Austen places a tissue box beside me and goes out the door.

Now it's just me and Taluah. Still locked in our embrace.

[Taluah]: "You know, it's nice seeing this side of you."

My ears perk up in confusion. I take off my face mask and wipe off more tears with some tissues.

[Taluah]: "I've only seen the defenceless, innocent Crownslayer twice. The first was when I found you, the second is right now. I'm glad that you are such a hard working Reunion member, but you should show more of this side of you."

[Crownslayer]: "N-no."

I said quietly.

[Crownslayer]: "I... only want...you to see...this side of me..."

[Taluah]: "I see. Heh, I guess this will be our cute little secret then."

I nodded. Taluah starts to loosen her embrace on me, but I give her sweater a quick tug and while I was still sobbing slightly, I tell her: