~

"What the fuck?!"

"What was in the pill?"

"Oh it's just you. It was a laxative."

"Are you fucking serious?!"

"No sir. It was a stamina boosting pill."

"I swear if you don't cut the bullshit out I'll tighten the grip."

"Please do, it turns me on."

He stood still for a second before leaving. Not uttering a word. I laughed at my success.

"Bye Fido!"

When he shut the door, I went to my room, but I then realized Clockwork had Moon and I needed to go see him. So despite how tired I was, I went to her room to go get him. I knocked on her door twice, letting out a yawn as I wait for some interaction. Now that the adrenaline has wore down, I was tired as fuck.

"Come in."

"Hey Clocky, I'm back I'll take my cat now. Also hey Toby." I spoke. Toby murmured a low hi all while on his phone. I looked around to see my cat on an office chair. He woke up to my voice and meowed, then walked toward me. I crouched down to pet him.

"How do you deal with him? He hides in the most random places and I keep losing him."

"Yeah, he'll do that at times. Sorry for the trouble!"

"Nah it's fine, also what are you wearing to the operators meeting?"

"Oh yeah I wanted to ask, what is that?"

"Basically it's where all the o-operators meet somewhere. I guess this year they're holding it at Splendor's p-place. It's basically a really formal party. Usually only proxies go b-but I guess Splendor forced Slender to bring others." Toby chimed in.

"So that's why he was there that day." I murmured.

"So y-you met him before?"

"Yeah."

"Anyways, back to my original question, what are you going to wear?"

"I don't know, I'll figure out after taking a nap. Wake me up in 2 hours if you want to help." I said before yawning. I waved them goodbye and took my cat with me to my room.

Once I finally made it to my room. I changed out of my clothes and into black sweats and a grey shirt, not bothering to take a shirt. I let my hair down and flopped onto my bed and fell asleep.

Time Skip

"Y/n, get up it's been two hours."

"5 more minutes."

The nagging stopped and I went back to sleep peacefully. But then a ray of sun hit my face. I let a grumble out and switched to a position where my face wouldn't feel the sun. I was satisfied by my success and I was just about to go to sleep, someone grabbed my leg and pulled me off the bed.

"OKAY OKAY I'M UP. GOOD FUCK"

"Great, now you've got to pick out a dress. I got Jane to help me help you so get ready."

"Yeah let me go wash my hair, it's oily as crap and I need a long ass shower."

"No, later. Trust me, it'll feel better."

"Okay then-"

"Now come on, Janes waiting."

After dragging me two sets up the stairs we got to the desired room. Clockwork didn't bother knocking and walked right in.