CH. 2 Hurt minds and bodies

Previously on chapter 1 .....

North scratches his beard then tells Sandy to go get what tooth saw while they readies the sliegh to go back to the North Pole to think of where pitch took Jack and get a plan together to save jack even though pitch is hurt doesn't mean he won't put up a good fight and we need a plan so they can defeat him once in for all but they would have to be cautious since pitch isn't the only one that's weak right now the guardians are loosing there strength with each child stop believing in them and pitch gains more power by spreading his fear and nightmares all around. Sandy comes back with the thing tooth saw in his hands as he walked up to tooth she knew immediately what it was it was Jack's memories more questions go through her head now why were they out there? Did Jack try to get rid of them or was it pitch? Did Jack regain his memories did he look in it yet or not? After tooth took the box no one said a thing and went straight to the sliegh to hurry back to the North Pole to think of where Jack might be at and  of a plan to save him.

(Just after that incident....at pitch's secret hide out not in the movie)

(Pitch pov)

As my nightmare takes me and jack to the underground tunnels of the 50 year old abandoned hospital where I take refuge as a secret hide away I very rarely go to, I find myself getting heavy and pulled down but not by me having to hold jack up right and keeping him steady but by me getting weaker. As soon as my nightmare has us in a room where there's only darkness and nothing more then a small old dirty mattress long since forgotten. I get off my nightmare only to lose some of my grip on jack and my balance and fall over on my side with jack next to me breathing slowly while my breathing is unstable and erratic. I get up my the remaining of my strength I get dizzy but pull through I summon my shadows and bring in old medical supplies along with a proper bed and a chair. The bed is not much older then the mattress but it's less dirty and not as in bad shape alone with not being so close to the dirty floor. The chair sits next to it as well as a small metal table behind it with medical supplies such as two towels, a needle and some thread, some small amount of Gauze, and alcohol just a few years old from another working hospital. There's only enough for one of them as it was for emergencies only never thought to ever use them until now. Pitch carefully bends down and picks up jack bridal style careful not to worsen his injury as he was bleeding more and more the more either of them moved or in jacks case was moved. Pitch puts jack on the bed and inspects his injury to assess the damage ( just imagine pitch knowing a few things to do with patching up injuries) he lifts up jacks hoodie slowly his heart beating slightly faster now as Jacks hoodie is half up his snow White chest pitch tries to stop the bleeding with one of the towels while he sees if there's any other wounds on jack as pitches vision, breathing and balance gets worse as he's losing blood. He stops for a second to regaining his composer as he put more presser on jacks wound he though jacks wound would freeze over to at least stop the bleeding on its own but as he knows that jacks staff is broken the source of his powers he cant use them even when he's in dire need of them, as pitch stands there he tries to also use his powers to stop his bleeding or better yet to heal himself from his wound but there's little to no sand around his wound he suspects the children's fears and belief are ever so slowly being vanquished by the sandman and his wretched GOOD DREAMS. Pitch thinks out loud.....

I to get rid of Sanderson once and for all or those Guardians will ruin everything I've worked so hard and long for...