Before she could tease him further, Jotaro cut her off, "Shut up, Y/n,"

"It's not a bad thing!" Y/n rushed out before he could cut her off again, "I like them too, though Twain really isn't for me," she shrugged, still grinning at Jotaro. He looked down at her and noted her expression, his features smoothing out a little as he shook his head slowly.

"Jotaro! Y/n! What's taking so long?" Joseph called suddenly, causing her to jump back slightly in surprise.

After Jotaro did not respond, Y/n called back a quick "coming!" and swiftly made her way out into the corridor and towards where the adults were sat, the delinquent walking lazily behind her.

"Jota-"

"Shut it, Old Man," Jotaro grumbled as the two walked into the living room, cutting Joseph off mid-shout.

Turning to look at the pair, Joseph shook his head, "Finally! I thought you said you weren't dating!"

"We're not," Y/n replied, raising a brow.

"Sure sure," Joseph waved dismissively, "you wouldn't have taken so long if you actually weren't."

Flushing red, Y/n opened her mouth to disagree, but Avdol spoke, "Mr Joestar, there are more pressing matters at the moment."

"Ah, right. Your Stands must be named," Joseph said, "Jotaro, come here."

As the delinquent moved forward, Y/n saw Avdol pull out a small stack of cards. "Each card of the Tarot names a Stand. Pick a card, Jojo, and as I am a fortune teller by trade, I will name your Stand." Jotaro waited until the cards had been shuffled and then lifted half of the deck, picking the one that was now at the top. Avdol grabbed the card and held it up, "The Star card! I shall name your Stand ... Star Platinum!"

Y/n smiled at the name choice, an interesting name for such a powerful Stand. Joseph turned to look at her, gesturing for her to go. The Egyptian man laid the cards out in a fan and she pulled one out randomly. When taking the card picked by Y/n, Avdol frowned slightly. "What is it?" she questioned.

"You also picked the Star card," he declared, holding up the card for everyone to see.

"So what?" asked Jotaro. "What difference does it make?"

"The card you pick is dependant on fate, and it determines your Stand's power as well as its name," Avdol explained, "therefore each card drawn per Stand must be different. Pick again, Y/n." She did as he instructed, again waiting for the cards to be shuffled before choosing one randomly. And again, his brow furrowed when he took note of the card. "The Star," he said, showing Y/n the card.

"Give me that card Avdol, then Y/n can choose again," Joseph said, holding out his gloved hand to collect the card.

The stack was shuffled again, now without the Star card, and Y/n took a little longer to choose this time, her hand hovering over multiple cards for a few seconds before she landed on one near the middle and she plucked it out and looked at it, deciding to be the first to see it this time. "Huh?" she mumbled, staring at it for a few seconds before showing the rest.

Jotaro's stoic expression turned to a frown and Joseph's mouth fell open as he frantically looked around. Sighing, Avdol shook his head, glancing between Y/n and Jotaro as he spoke, "It is fate. You have picked the same card as Jojo three times now, and I do not know what connects you two in such a way, but fate cannot be changed." Both Jotaro and Y/n looked towards each other in quiet question at Avdol's statement, the pair making eye contact as they stared at one another sceptically.

Huffing, Joseph broke the silence, "I don't understand what the fuss is about. In my eyes, it shows nothing other than the fact that they should get together!" The teenagers' heads whipped towards the older man in surprise at his remark, Y/n immediately rubbing the nape of her neck due to the sharp movement. That would've been comical if I hadn't almost gotten fucking whiplash.