13

Joseph and Avdol had decided to spend the rest of their Japan trip at the Kujo residence. Only after having arrived there, however, did they realise that there was nowhere for the two to actually sleep. Y/n had been incredibly surprised at this, considering the size of the house, but after a quick chat with Holly, she had found out that whilst there were many luxury facilities, such as a home library as well as a gym, there were very few rooms to actually sleep in, Y/n having taken one of the two guest bedrooms.

"The rooms are so cramped!" Joseph whined, ducking down through the doorway that led to the living room, "this is why I hate Japan!"

"Mr Joestar," Avdol chided, "if you can accept a country, you will grow to appreciate their way of living."

"But it's all so small!" As the two men continued to go back and forth, Y/n went up to Holly to ask her about the rooming situation.

"One of them is just going to have to sleep on the couch!" replied Holly with a cheery smile. Frowning at this, the girl turned around to regard the two grown men. They're both way too big for that little couch.

"How about," Y/n proposed, "I spend the night on the couch, and Avdol or Mr Joestar can sleep in the room that I've borrowed." The older woman's eyes lit up at her suggestion and she clapped her hands together.

"That's a great idea, sweetheart! I don't think my poor couch would've been able to withstand their size anyway!" she chuckled. Laughing slightly, Y/n turned back to Avdol and Joseph, their conversation now having grown slightly more serious. They were now discussing Stands, specifically Jotaro's and Y/n's. Before Y/n could intervene, Joseph looked at her with questioning expression.

"Y/n, what is your Stand ability?" he asked. After quickly bringing her Stand out, Y/n explained her power: controlling knives at her will, whilst Joseph slowly nodded. "Right, please go and call Jotaro. Your Stands both need to be named," he said.

"What's the process?" Y/n asked, raising her eyebrows slightly.

"For now, get Jotaro and we will discuss this after he's here," Joseph said.

Nodding, Y/n walked out of the living room and made her way to Jotaro's room. She knocked on his door and once she'd heard an annoyed "come in" from inside, she opened and poked her head around the door. Inside, Jotaro was sat on his bed, reading something, still in his school uniform.

"What?" Jotaro questioned, looking up from his manga.

"Mr Joestar wants you, something about Stand names." He stared at her with a stoic look for a few seconds before getting up and moving to put the manga away. Following him with her eyes, Y/n saw a large bookshelf in the far corner of his room. "Hey, Kujo," she called as she stepped into his room, "don't you have a library in your house?"

After putting it away, he came towards Y/n and stood in front of her. Though his eyes narrowed fractionally after noting where she was standing, he did not say anything about it. "Yeah, and?"

"Then why that?" she questioned, pointing at the bookshelf.

Sighing, Jotaro pulled down his hat and tilted his face down so the girl could not see his face. "Those are my own," he muttered after a few moments.

Y/n's eyebrows shot up and she stared at the teenager, gobsmacked. "I never thought you read books," she mumbled.

"The fuck does that mean?" Jotaro asked, glaring at her.

Smirking at his offence, Y/n shook her head slightly, "I'm not insulting you, dumbass. I just didn't think you were into," she peered around the giant and strained her eyes to see some of the words on the spines of the novels, "Mark Twain," she finished, looking at him with an amused grin to see that his scowl and glare had intensified. "Aw-"