"Oh please, I've seen the video of Lizzo chugging your wine glass full of tequila. It circled twitter for weeks!" We are both laughing now as Maria bring tray of beautiful margaritas to our table. Harry's being a slightly different color from the rest, I shake my head at him in disgust.

"It's good to know you have one flaw at least." I say while taking my first sip.

"Oh darling, if we're listing my flaws you're gonna need a very large journal, Jo." He sips his margarita and raises an eyebrow at me, sucking faster. I catch on to his game and take huge pulls through the small straw, gulping down the delicious drink, determined to win this race.

Everyone at the table is preoccupied with their conversations, this moment is reserved for just Harry and I. My eyes bulge out of my head while I hear my glass empty just before his. I raise my fists in victory while he shakes his head and then places it against my lowered arm.

"Brainfreeze," he mumbles into my arm as I lay my head atop his messy brown curls.

"Awhhh, you poor thing. You'll get better at that over time." I giggle to him while he raises his head to glare at me before breaking into a smile.

We leave the small restaurant about an hour and a half later, it's quite late now and I'm in desperate need of sleep. Harry and I make it into the car and start our drive home, I don't last very long before I start nodding off to sleep.

I've had 3 margaritas and it's 11:30 at night, can you really blame me for napping? Even in the presence of Harry Styles?

"Jo...Joooo...Josephine?" I wake up to Harry gently nudging my arm.

"Oh shit sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep." I'm suddenly very aware of the fact that I was asleep in his car.

Oh my god, did I drool? Did I snore!? Do I talk in my sleep? Oh god I hope not.

"Nothing to be sorry about, Jo. If you give me your address I'll take you home, you can't drive tonight."

Oh DUH.

I can't drive like this, even if I wasn't drunk I'm way too damn tired. I could call Frankie though, or Nicki. One of them would come get me. "Oh no you don't have to do that, it would be so far out of your way. You can just drop me at my car and I'll call a friend or Uber home. It's really no big deal, thank you so much though."

"It's no trouble at all, Jo. It's really not far and I like driving anyway. I don't get to do it to often so really you'd be doing me a favor." He smiles at me and bats his stupid eyelashes my way and I can't tell him no.

I groan while I close my eyes and roll my head back to the window. "Okay, fine. Thank you." I mutter quickly.

The rest of drive is pretty quiet, he plays some music that I haven't heard before but it's soft and soothing and perfect for the dark ride home.

When he pulls up to my apartment complex I'm immediately hit with a mix of nerves and a little bit of embarrassment. I'm very aware that he's been famous for such a long time, he has never lived in anything close to our tiny 1 bedroom. It's a strange feeling to him have him witness our small complex.

He pulls into a parking space and surprises me by getting out of the vehicle. "Harry, what are you doing?" I ask him when he holds my car door open. "Just making sure you get up safe and sound. Can't have you falling down the stairs or something, we need you on set tomorrow."

I shake my head at him and let him follow me up the stairs. I manage to only wobble a few times on my way up which resulted in Harry placing his hand against my back until we were on level ground again.