Who's The Boss? Tim Drake x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Tim?" You call out in a small shaky voice as he takes a few steps closer to you, you backing away in response. A small smirk crawls into his face when your legs come in contact with the bed behind you and you have no where else to run. Well you could always yeet yourself out the window but that seems unnecessary.

Tim smiles and places his hand on your cheek, leaning down to capture your lips in a warm and passionate kiss. The kiss lasts a few moments and his other hand finds itself on your waist as you wrap your arms around his neck. Tim is the one to break the kiss, pulling away to take in your flustered form.

You open your eyes and look up at him, your breath shaky and your cheeks coated red. He runs a finger Iver your bottom lip and chuckles. "Your behaviour earlier today was unacceptable." He says and you furrow your eyebrows in confusion, waiting for him to continue which he does. "You thought you could make all the moves... But I'm supposed to be the man in this relationship, aren't I?" He asks and your blush deepens at his choice of wording. You wouldn't have expected this from Tim, even though you may have fantasised about it once or twice.

He cups your chin in his hand and makes you look up at him. "I didn't hear an answer." He says in a tone that sends shivers up your spine. "Tell me who's the boss." He says, leaning down and placing soft hot kisses on your jaw line making you whimper slightly. "You are." You say in between breaths as he moved to your neck and places both hands on your waist, pulling you closer to him.

He finds your sweet spot and you let out a shaky moan, feeling him smirk against your skin and begin to nip and suck viciously on that spot. You let out soft moans as he ravages you with kisses and leans you backwards and onto the bed. He sets you in the middle of the bed and settles himself between your legs.

He kisses you again, but much more deeply this time. You let him slip his tongue into your mouth, letting him explore every single crevice. He pulls away, leaving you a panting mess as he begins to kiss the exposed skin of your chest. He grips the buttons of your shirt and looks at you for permission which you gladly give him with a nod of your head. He unbuttons your shirt completely before opening it and exposing your upper half.

He kisses the recently exposed skin and you arch your back off the bed. He takes the opportunity to run his hands over the skin of your back, unclasping your bra in the process. He pulls the cotton material off you and takes a moment to admire your body. Your cheeks turn pink and you close your eyes in embarrassment, hearing him chuckle before placing a kiss on your forehead. "You're so beautiful... And you're all mine." He says and kisses you once more before devouring your chest.

He pays equal attention to each mound of flesh, showering them with kisses before sucking on your puckered nipples, flicking his tongue and swirling it around. He basically had you a moaning mess when he was done. He takes of his own shirt and unbuckles his pants before placing his hands on your inner thighs and tracing circles with his fingers. He takes a hold of your skirt and looks you in the eyes. "Is it okay if this comes off?" He asks with a small smile on his face and you bid, trusting him to be gentle as he slips off your skirt, leaving you in your panties.

He pulls you closer to him and kisses you, grinding against you but the sane time and you feel his hard clothed member against your entrance. You moan into his mouth and raise your hips to rub against his. He moans as well and pulls away, slipping his boxers off and then taking off your underwear.

You being more than ready place your arms on his shoulders. You feel his member poke at your entrance and he pauses for a moment, looking to you for permission which was actually getting pretty annoying. You rock your hips into his and he takes the hint, kissing you deeply and slipping his member inside of you. You moan loudly, both in pain and in pleasure. Your nails dig into his back and you whimper, hearing his soft groaning.

"Are you alright? 'Cause I'm nowhere near finished with you." He said and you wrapped your legs around his waist, forcing him to go deeper. He started off slow and gentle but his speed increases steadily. Soon he's pounding into you as both your screams echo around the room. A shock wave if pleasure ran through your body once he hit a certain spot. You scream particularly loudly and he continues to hit that spot making you see stars.

Him moaning in your ear as you screamed his name, your entire body shook with pleasure as you began to feel a knot forming inside you. "Ahh. T-Tim, I think I'm close." You say between pants. "Me too, (Y/N)." He says and soon you feel the knot break, screaming his name as pleasure floods your senses. A few more thrusts and he releases inside you. Collapsing onto you while you both try to catch your breath.

"Who's the boss?" Tim chuckles.

"You're the boss."

P.S: It actually felt kinda gross saying 'mound of flesh'

So, I did it. Hope you all are happy. I'm back in the game.

I couldn't have done it without your support and all of your nice comments, I assure you I saw every one of them and you guys motivated me to complete this chapter.

Love you all, really.