Do Right Even When Wrong - A poetic Roast

My dear Andrew, you're a sweet boy,
But you treat girls like nothing but toys.
Now it's time for you to feel
How you made those other girls deal.
Not with actions, nor revenge.
But a poetic roast, that's the way to avenge.

First of all, you're an okay dude,
But you smoke so much weed, you eat all the food.
Allow me to unfold
All the lies that you told.
You pleaded and pleaded for me to come over.
But you checked out so many girls, we should call you the Mars rover.
Here's a rhyme, not a rap
Because if this was a battle, you'd get bitch slapped.

You're girlfriend is cute, that I'll admit.
But does she know you can't even commit?
My feelings for you have never diminished,
But ever since you hurt me, I think we're finished.
I write these poemes just for you,
A boy who cheated, a boy named Drew.

The way you can't stop talking to me
Proves you're more horny than a bee.
You can't even remember the day I was born.
Tell me Andrew, do you even watch porn?
Some of this poem doesn't make sense.
But I'll tell you my like-hate for you is intense.

I have come to the end of my roast.
Go make your girlfriend some toast.
I have put fuckery into my poem.
But my followers don't care. Maybe you know 'em?
Good-bye you loser.
Gonna go write something cooler.

A/N: I mean... I just reread that too. I have no idea what the heck happened. It was going good until the third stanza... I just ran out of roast because this guy  is what I'm crazy about. If you don't know what all my poems are about or going to be about.. uh t's this kid. He goes to my school. He made me crazy for him. He has a girlfriend but hey... Why not continue to cheat on her? Because she's a dick.

Speaking of his girlfriend, she's in my math class. And the math teacher put people in partners. No, she wasn't my partner (which could have been worse) but the teacher moved her to the desk in front of me. So i kicked the desk as far away from me as possible before she could sit down. I'm a douchebag. But I don't care. It's not that I don't like her because she did anything horrible to me, it's because I'm not her. Not that I wanna look like her (Even though I do when I do my hair like hers which is a long story I'll tell you in the next update) and it's not that she's not pretty because she is. I'm just jealous of the boyfriend she has. Because I want him too. I know, you're all reading this thinking I'm a horrible person for being in love with someone I can't have but hey... I'm just a writer in high school. 

I hope even though you've all read this, i hope you continue to check out my poems and read my stories. I update something every weekend (starting this weekend).

Longest author's note ever written by me. Which will continue because Why not tell you all my personal drama? My friends have grown tired to listening to it so I will be attaching a drama story at the end of every poem.

I love you all. OH and I wanna say happy birthday to my sister. She does have a Wattpad but I don't know her screen name because I just don't....

Bye you guys <3