Greedler x Stripper! reader FLUFF/SMUT

Requested by: TheClassicalSimp
Sorry this took so long to make, I hope you understand 🍓]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I waited silently back stage, waiting for my queue. You see, I am a stripper - and I'll be honest, I love my job! I get many compliments "your show was amazing!" Or "your build is so strong!", Despite the fact I also get an equal amount of insults, I would never leave this job. However, there is one thing that bothers me the most, my 'master'.

My boss is the Greedler himself, the one who invented the thneed. I always feel like a toy when I'm with him, like I'm another one of his 'bitches'. He doesn't treat me harshly like other... 'pimps', shall we say, he treats my like a friend. Some days when we aren't working, we go out and get a drink or something, he always seems like a different person!
[ I feel like I messed up with this, I don't know much about strippers]

In side of work he's dominant, demanding but never treats us horribly, however outside of work he is the complete opposite - caring, funny, and overall the best person you could ever meet. It's a shame that he sees "half naked" women all the time, gets me jealous... Alright, I admit it, I may have an interest towards him.

I enjoy going on stage and making a show for Greedler, but I always get the nervous feeling that I won't do a good job or mess up. Plus, he has plenty of other women wrapped around his finger, why out of all of us would he choose me to have a relationship?! (or have a relationship at all, especially in his line of work)

Ahem.. Anyway, it was queue to perform - my outfit showed a lot of skin, but never my areas. I love the fact that he would never push us to do something we don't want, what a guy..
I gulped as the lights shut off, quietly jogging towards the centre and going into my starting position. A few moments later, the lights flickered and beamed up, it was quite dim to give it that feeling.

I sighed nervously, stealing a glance at Greedler and began to dance. I slowly walked around the pole, moving in a teasing manner and giving my audience 'the eyes'. I quickened my pace and jumped, wrapping my ankles and squeezing my thighs around the pole for grip. I was now upside down. I caressed my chest and slowly moved down (or up? Since I was upside down), my fingers brushed against my thin outfit around my torso. I slowly curled up and gripped the pole, my arms and abs burned as I lifted myself sideways, this was going to be a long night...

Time skip

I huffed as my audience clapped and whistled while I walked off the stage, I looked over to Greedler and smiled, he was clapping with a loving gaze. I waved to my audience and walked backstage to the changing rooms. My bag on the bench and coat hung up, I slipped the coat on and hooked my bag over my shoulder. I walked out of the room only to be stopped by Greedler.

"Amazing show (y/n), you performed beautifully tonight - like always~" he winked, leaning on the door frame with his arm and the other on his hip. I smiled and blushed lightly, moving a strand of hair out of my face

"Thank you Greedler.." Great, I got all nervous again. He chuckled and his gloved hand made its way to my cheek, rubbing his thumb against my flushed skin and sighed. I tilted my head slightly, something was on his mind. He noticed my questioning look and straightened his posture with a deep breath.

"Listen (y/n), I know this may be.. odd to hear from your boss but.." His green eyes darted left and right as he tried to find his words, the anticipation in my stomach grew by the second. He groaned, slightly frustrated and with dusted cheeks.