°°°·❖°·..·°Ӂ°·.♡.· ¢нαρтєя 02·.♡.·°Ӂ°·.·°❖·°°°

"Shit

"Shit......I need you"

"Fuck I can't take it anymore"

"I'm craving for you"

"Damn, you make me so thirsty"

(WARNING: THE FOLLOWING STORY WILL CONTAIN GORE, VIOLENCE, BULLYING, ABUSE, SMUT, SEXUAL THEMES, MENTAL DISORDERS, STALKING, KIDNAPPING, ETC)

(PLEASE READ IN DARK MODE)

(BEST READ IN THE DARK WITH THE AUDIO PLAYING ABOVE)

(IT SETS THE MOOD)

=8:03 pm, Cafe District=

"All done!!", Juhyun exclaimed as he finished cleaning the last table. "Sir! Sir! I'm done!", He called out at the supervisor. "Are all them tables done boy?", The supervisor asked coming out from the storage room. "Yes sir I did, I made sure all of them are clean", juhyun said smiling. The supervisor simply hummed. "Alright then, great job, you can go home now", he said and went back to the storage room. "Ah thank you!", He said smiling widely and went towards the kitchen to get his stuff. He then headed towards the front door of the cafe. "Goodnight sir!", He called out and left the cafe.

His apartment was a few minutes away so he decided to go walking. The night was peaceful, no one was around and the wind was blowing softly, juhyun then decided to put on his headphones and listen to frad

(A/n: if you guys love soft aesthetic lofi music I recommend that you listen to frad he's such an underrated artist, his songs are so good it fits well for every occasion like sleeping, walking, studying, painting, reading, etc... So please go check him out! <3)