Rebellion in Valenwood

Brodimir answered his door to find a Thalmor justiciar standing there with a sealed piece of paper. "Out of the way runt, it's time to pay your tax to the dominion or face incarceration and exile in this vile land." Brodimir went to the kitchen table and picked up a chest of gold and jewels imported from Firsthold before it sunk. Before the justiciar could take the gold Brodimir threw the chest at his face and choked him to death. Brodimir was a part of the New Camorans, a group that is dedicated to riding Valenwood of Thalmor influence. The group originated in Greenshade, a southwestern region in Valenwood and had taken control of Malabal Tor. They were slowly encroaching on Elden Root the capital of Valenwood and center of Thalmor influence on the province. Brodimir and his soon to be wife Cidriel were the best archers and rangers in Haven and secret agents for The New Camorans. "Brodimir, it's time" "Time for what" "The New Camorans are outside the city, it will soon be ours, we just need to open the gates." Brodimir and Cidriel climbed the walls of Haven and took out loyalist Bosmer and Thalmor soldiers along the way. The gates of Haven opened and dozens of archers came out of the gates and climbed on buildings, trees, and any tall structures they could find, they killed all the Thalmor without any alarms being raised and without any civilian casualties. The New Camorans didn't need any siege equipment or heavy weaponry, they had spies in every city except for the great Elden Root which would take months of planning in order to attack it. Within an hour the city of Haven had fallen to The New Camorans, protectors of Y'ffre and followers of The Green Pact. Shortly after the attack The New Camorans had a feast and they ate all the Thalmor killed in the attack, Brodimir also ate the dead justiciar in his house which would become the headquarters for his rebellious friends. They sang all throughout the night, for in the day they would attack Southpoint. 

        A month later Svalar and his men began the advancement into Valenwood while supplying rebels in Elsweyr, unknown that The New Camorans inhabited all of Valenwood except for the capital city of Elden Root. His small expeditionary force led by Arrald Frozen_Heart was stopped at the city of Arenthia. After asking for passage to Elden Root in exchange for reinforcements from The Empire of the Dragon. The rebels denied and attacked Arralds men leaving only one who was severely wounded, he made it to Skingrad and informed the count there who sent word to Svalar who ruled from Windhelm. Svalar, in anger sent Argonian guerrilla fighters who found Arrald and his men around dead Bosmer. Derk'r, leader of the Argonian company had sent the bodies back to Skingrad before bringing airships to destroy the city and head straight for Elden Root. The Empires armies swept through Valenwood like butter until they reached the capital city. It was under siege by the New Camoran's and by the Empire's forces. After an hour of fighting a fourth army joined the frey. Khajiit forces from Elsweyr also came to cause more damage to the Bosmer. The Empire's men stood back and watched the Thalmor, New Camoran's and Khajiit fight each other.