The Treaty of Ash and Scales

For the past four months supplies have been running through to Cyrodiil, The Empire's engineers discovered how to make dwemer airships and a new order was founded made of knights called the Order of the Nine. The Order acted as a special forces unit, military commanders and an order of spies. They are the first ones on the battlefield and the last to leave a conquered city. Using their new found dwemer technology The Alliance of Man was a military forced to be reckoned with and Tamriel will kneel to the Dragon's Breath which is what Svalar's voice had been called. Overtime The Accession War had begun to go out of control and Svalar decided there must be peace between these two races because he needed them to destroy The Dominion. Svalar contacted the leader of House Redoran Velfar and the leader of the An-Xileel, Veedul to Windhelm to discuss peace talks he also asked them to bring one offering to give to one another. 

Svalar: Hello great leaders please, sit down, show me your offerings

Velfar: Why are we doing this, these scalebacks no nothing of peace, I'd soon die on the battlefield than talk peace with him

Veedul: This just proves that the Dunmer are just barbarians worshipping barbarians, the An-Xileel were always ready to have peace, I have brought my own scales as a sign of peace, all I want is the dunmer to leave us alone.

Velfar: I suppose it is time to talk peace, I have brought ash straight from the core of Red Mountain

Svalar: Good, lets begin, Veedul what is it that you want

Veedul: The An-Xileel wan't all Argonian slaves to be brought back to Black Marsh and we wan't total isolation from Morrowind.

Velfar: We wan't our land back and help to repair our ruined cities and we wan't to open an embassy in Lilmoth to keep on eye on you.

Veedul: Did you not here me when I said  total isolation, if you are going to have an embassy in Lilmoth we want one in Blacklight.

Velfar: Fine we will return any argonian slaves to you and build the embassy.

Veedul: And we will build the embassy and remove all soldiers from your lands, we will also send carts of supplies to you

Svalar: I'm glad we have come to a decision, but we also need you to ally up with the Empire of Man, we have to stop the Thalmor.

Veedul: I knew you were going to say that, my spies have informed me about your empie and I will be a part of your empire as long as you leave us to our culture.

Velfar: The Dunmer will join you, our ebony mines have been restored and we stand ready for your call.

        On that day Morrowind and Argonia settled ages of slavery and focused on a common threat. Shortly after The Empire of Man renamed Tamriel United had begun an expansion into Elsweyr and Valenwood.