It's About Time

Mulai dari awal

"Poor bird, that just made my heart hurt."

"I call you forth Argante, Lady Pale, Baba Yaga, Eldritch Queen," he spoke, meeting nothing but silence. Without warning, strong gusts of air had nearly thrown Angot to the ground, the strong winds being accompanied by a female voice, and the torch he had been holding was reduced to nothing but burning ash, the light dying.

"I have many names," the voice echoed, the water behind Angor faded into purple waves, Angor instantly submitting when he received her attention.

"I come to trade, Gunmar's war for the surface lands has ravaged my village, I need the power to protect my people."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. Angor was a good guy?" They all turned to Blinky who had paled if possible, he seemed to be still as Vendel was very disapproving about this episode. "What's wrong?"

Every pair of eyes turned to Blinky who rubbed his forehead, "I fear we are getting into dark magic." Jim's face dropped at that but he quickly gathered himself, speaking up.

"Why, who is the Pale Lady?"

"Morgana," Aaarrrgghh quickly said, the trolls groaning at the horrid name.

"Back in the age of King Arthur, Morgana aided Gunmar in the Killahead war, after being rejected by her brother, she sought revenge. While she protected the trolls, the monsters, Arthur and Merlin had prepared themselves. Merlin created the amulet to support Arthur's side." Vendel said.

"Why was she rejected?" Shannan asked, fixing her glasses.

"King Arthur was against the Trolls after a Stalking had taken his loved one, he raided villages of trolls and crafted rules to protect his people, Morgana, however, was a person of magic, a sorceress. She wanted to protect the trolls instead and the two never got along."

"So why did Merlin make the amulet and fight against Morgana and Gunmar?" Eli asked this time. "If she wanted to save the trolls and so did Merlin, then how did she become the bad person?"

"Morgana was blinded by rage, she sided with Gunmar and wanted to end humankind, letting all magical beings live on the surface lands due to the fact that the humans would never understand the magical beings. Merlin was against that. He and Arthur managed to persuade the trolls to work with them in the war, Deya the Deliverer becoming the first Trollhunter." Vendel continued.

"So that's why Jim only fights the bad trolls, he's keeping the good trolls and humankind alive and the bad trolls at bay, like Merlin and Arthur wanted. I wondered why it was called Trollhunter," Toby stated.

"Question," Steve said, slicing through the small silence, "Angor was a good guy, Morgana is not, so why would he go to her for help?"

"He must have heard of her in a different light, being desperate, he went to her, not knowing that she was a manipulator. Someone who didn't take things too easy, especially since her mind was filled with hatred for her brother and Merlin."

"You seek magic, but what do you bring in return," she hissed, Angor reaching behind him and pulling out a dagger. The troll impaled himself, carving out a piece of his skin. Glowing blue-emitting through his fingers.

"Angor bothers me, first the eyeball and now he's carving into himself!"

He walked up to the Pale Lady, desperate. "Here, my offering. Carved from my own living stone." He held it out for her, a smaller pale hand, fingers covered in pointed golden armor, reached and gently grabbed the blue gems.

"This will sound bad, she's obviously bad but her voice is beautiful. What does she look like?!"

The hand was in view, her fingers curling around the gems, the colors changing into a vibrant gold, smoke pouring into view. The gems turned into small orbs of gold when she opened her hand. Angor had been the destination for the orbs.