"I dunno. We're not suppose to date fans and no girl I know is that appealing to me."

"What about me and Lexi?" I asked

"Well they know how Luke has been kinda upset after Tori so they let a free one slip this time."

"Oh."

"Yeah, but I want a girlfriend. I really do."

"I might know someone. She's my friend, and she's looking for a good guy. She actually just got out of a bad relationship about a year ago, I dunno. I think you'd like her. Her names Maggie."

He got so cheeky.

"I want to meet her Julia!!!"

"Hahah okay." I smiled at him

We arrived at the house by now. It was 2 in the afternoon. Everyone was up. When I came in the door Luke came running up to me.

"Where were you?! I was so worried I thought you left me and I was so scared and sad because it reminded me of Tori and I couldn't stand-" I stopped him by connecting my lips to his.

"Luke I'm not going anywhere."

"Okay."

I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I got you guys something." I spoke loudly so I can the boys attention.

They all turned and looked at me. I motioned for them to sit down and they did.

"Okay first, Luke. I got you a snapback and a beanie because you look ridiculously good in both." I handed him them and he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and smiled widley.

"Next, Mikey!! I got you a beanie and a hairbrush, because you really need to brush your damn hair." He chuckled at my statement and came over and hugged me.

"Thanks Jul."

"Nextt, Ash! I got you three new sweatbands and a new tank top because you seem to not have a lot soo.." I chuckled. He came over and hugged me.

"Thanks Julia." he whispered in my ear

"I also added Maggie's number to that, it's in between your shirt." I whispered as he let go of me

"Thanks." He blushed this time

"Lastly, for the boys, Cal! I got you a snapback. You need a new one." I giggled

"Thanks Ju." He came over and hugged me

"I need to talk to you, meet me at the beach at 1:30 tonight." I whispered in his ear, he looked at me confusingly but nodded.

"And I got all four of you a pair of running shorts, and khakis, so your not always in those damn skinny jeans." They all laughed and we all went our seperate ways. Lex stayed in the kitchen with me.

"Here." I handed her, her giftcard I got her, to Forever 21.

"Thanks Ju." She hugged me.

"It feels like we haven't talked in a long time. Tell me about you and Luke."

"We're good. How about you and Mikey?" I asked

She blushed like crazy.

"I like him a lot. And I hope he likes me a lot. I think I'm going to loose it soon Ju."

"Aw Lex I'm happy for you."

"Thanks, I'm happy for you too. Your making Luke happy, you know that?"

"Am I?"

"Yes. He's happy with you." She smiled

"I like him a lot."

"I know you do."

"Gosh I've missed you Lex."

"I'm sorry I've been a bitch."

"You have not, shut up."

"Yes I have."

"Hey, Lex. We're talking now so don't downgrade yourself."

"Okay. It's good to have you back Ju." She smiled at me

I needed to talk to Luke about kissing Calum. I asked Luke to meet me by the beach. I sat by the water, watching the waves come crashing by my feet.

"Hey beautiful." I looked up to see Luke sit down next to me.

"Hi." I smiled at him

"What's wrong?"

"I need to talk to you about something."

"Okay."

"That day you had sex with that slut, I, um, kissed Calum."

"You what?" He looked pissed off

"I kissed-"

"I fucking heard you Julia." He got up and was pacing back and forth.

"Why the hell are you angry? We weren't even together! And you had sex with that slut! Luke it was a fucking mistake okay? I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing."

He sighed.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. Fuck, I'm sorry. I just. I don't want you leaving me for him." He looked at his feet.

"Luke look at me." I grabbed his face to make him look at me

"I'm not going to leave you baby. Okay? I promise." I kissed him.

"So you don't have any feelings towards Cal?" He asked

"No. He's one of my best frieds and your best friend. I wouldn't do that."

"Okay, thank you."

"Luke you can't get pissed off everytime I talk to Cal either cause he's my friend too."

"I'll try my hardest."

"Try?" I squeezed his side and he let out a loud laugh. I gasped loudly.

"Your're tickilish!!!" I yelled at Luke

"No!"

I started squeezing his sides and all over. I've never heard Luke laugh so hard.

"Juuuu-Stop!!!" He laughed so loud. This he picked me up and threw me in the water.

I got out of the water and ran up to him. He fell to the ground, me on top of him. And we bursted into laughter.

"You make me so happy, you don't even know." Luke whispered so quielty I almost couldn't hear him.

AN: HIIII. okay heres the update don't hate me it's long. But luke and julia akflknvio. THEYRE GOALS. ash and ju finally talked!! yay for that. and yay that ju and lex are taling. next chap is when she talks to cal about the kiss. ooo. anyways thanks for reading love you. :) x