"Clint there's a window at your six. Blow it up." Alayna said as she took one of the knife's from her belt and plunged it into some guy that was sneaking behind Natasha.

Natasha nodded her thanks and gave a small smile as she continued to shoot a guy in the gut.

"Yes ma'am." Clint then cocked one of his explosive arrows and aimed it at the window. He shot it and the window exploded with a boom.

"Let's start working our way up." Natasha said as she stopped fighting for a moment, but then the building shook.

Alayna knew what it was.

"The bomb. It's set earlier than expected!" She looked at Nat in panic.

"Clint, GET OUT NOW!" Natasha screamed

"NO! What if you two don't make it?!?!"

"We'll be right behind you! I promise!"

Clint then reluctantly jumped from where he was and out the window using his bow to get down safely.

"Your turn Nat." Alayna could hear the explosion coming. She continued using her powers to force the men back knocking them out one by one.

"What! No! Lunar-" She could sense the panic raging off of Nat. Natasha didn't want the girl wormed her way into her heart to die anything from that.

"GO NAT!" Alayna screamed as she practically forced Nat to climb up the wall. She was still using her powers to keep the space in between them and the bad guys but it was taking all of her focus. She couldn't be worried about the red haired assassin while she was doing it.

"NAT! CLIMB-"

BOOM!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alayna woke up coughing.

She could see Nat. A few feet away from her, unmoving probably knocked out from the blast.

Debris all over her.

All around her was fire.

She was laying on the ground. The smoke around her was fatal. There was debris on her back from the explosion

She used her strength and put her knuckles to the ground and forced herself upward. The debris fell off her back with the force she used to push herself up she was now on her knees.

She couldn't let Nat die she told herself.

Alayna pushed herself to her feet wavering a bit.

She started to stumble towards Nat. The fire blazing around her with heat probably not known to man.

She fell to her knees beside Natasha. Pushing the remains of the wall off her back.

She then leaned down to catch her breathe. Though it was hard through the smoke. She could sense she probably broke from the explosion. Judging by the pain in her leg and ribs, she inferred it was there.

She then forced Nat off of her stomach where she was laying.

Alayna took her pulse.

Thank god it was still there.

She then grabbed the unconscious Nat and forced, her arm over her neck, she winced as she felt the girls full weight and, started to stand.

Trying to find a way out.

With her hand she tugged a little bit on the shadows that the fire was creating trying to create a shield of shadows around Nat so she wouldn't be hurt.