Judges 10/20

There are two rules:

One: Follow this account, and everyone else they are following. (The community follows each other)

(You don't have the follow the backup accounts.)

Two: Have to be active on Wattpad.

Judges: You would only be needed for awards, and you be would be asked before the award. We are accepting for every genre and two for everyone I guess. We could accept more.

Requirements:

1. Active for awards.

2. Able to follow the given criteria.

3. Able to meet deadlines.

When you are a judge, you are saying when we have an award you will judge. In the form, you list three genres, and we go down the list from oldest to newest (member) and add you into slots for judges. If something happens and you can not judge we will not make you, just express that to us, in a mature manner and we will not be mad. If you miss two awards you are given a warning, if you miss three you will be asked to leave the community. If you are a judge you can also be a Story Reviewer, the jobs are very similar. We do not expect more than five stories/ one section in an award, but you can have more if you want. If you want to double as a story reviewer, please fill out the story reviewer chapter form as well.

Form:

Username:

Experience?:

Genres (3):

Mature?:

LGBTQ?:

Tags (x5):

Comment here >>>>>>>>>>>>

~

Our community currently has ten judges!

DevilSpawn2005

718amazinggrace

renee_gowda

rejoiceo

MissMysteriousGirl1

Sapphire_TGA

Starrlite101

shery2x4

Mendezwriter

doratheexplorerabc

~