Home sweet home

I was sleeping on a plane when I arrived to forks, Washington. I got off but didn't see anyone so I went to the bathroom to go change to.

 I got off but didn't see anyone so I went to the bathroom to go change to

I go back out to see Jake looking for me . "Jacob!" I said smiling he ran to me and hugged me. "Damn jake you're huge now." I said as he let me go. "I've missed you so much." He says smiling "where's dad?" I asked his face went straight. "It's fine so how has everyone been." I say as we walk out and get in the truck. "The guys are good. Now I have to worry about them trying to hit on you." He says chuckling I giggle. I was looking outside there it seems like there more trees. I missed it here but it's just bad memories. "You look like mom even more now." He says chuckling "Rachel says the same thing. Anyway what's the gossip around here." I asked "So there's this girl." He says I cut him off. "Oou girl prey tell." I said smiling "well it's actually her birthday is today that's why I was late I had to give her a dream catcher. But she has a boyfriend so.." he says a bit hurt at the end. "Awe. Well then just wait for her and make sure she knows you'll always be there for her if she is the girl for you." I say smiling I thought about how mom loved them she said they'll protect you from the scary monsters in my dream when I was younger. We arrived back to the house I was nervous. "Hey don't be nervous he misses you." He says I know he wasn't telling the truth I don't know what I did. Jake grabbed my bags and we went inside. I walked in through the kitchen  to see dad and Charlie at the table. "Hi dad." I say softly "hey Sarah." He replied "sarah wow look how big you are. You look just like your mom." Charlie says smiling "thanks." I say then jake took me to my room it wasn't small but it wasn't big. I had spent the half of the day decorating it and made it look like.

 I had spent the half of the day decorating it and made it look like

I went downstairs to see sue and Harry clearwater. "Sarah?" Sue asked surprised "yeah." I say smiling she hugged me. "You're so beautiful." She says smiling. "Thank you." I say smiling then Harry hugs me. "So where is Leah and Seth?" I asked "they'll be here soon." She says smiling I sit down. "So dad when do I start school?" I asked "oh yeah you should be going tomorrow I thought you would have already dropped it." He says . "Oh right well I'm gonna go upstairs so. It was nice too see all of you guys again." I say in a stern voice. I do have quite an attitude. After about 10 minutes I hear a knock and see Jake, Seth, and Leah come in. "Omg Seth you're so big now!" I say hugging him tight  then Leah hugs me "you're so big and beautiful." She says. "Thanks I'm the good looking twin." I say smiling "yeah right." Jake says chuckling. "Hey don't listen to your dad he is just grumpy." Leah says smiling " I don't care for him honestly. I don't want to be here but Rachel was moving around a lot and school and other stuff was a problem so." I say smiling "well I already graduated so I'm glad I don't have to be in that hell hole." She says jokingly "I'm actually good with school. Anyways jake can I borrow your bike." I asked "um sure." We all go downstairs I felt  him stare at me like he was waiting for something. We went outside and I got on. "You ride motorcycles?" He asked "duh me and Rachel loved them." I say "well I'll be home later ." I says then they leave. I went to go to la push to think I still remembered mine, jakes, and the guys favorite place. I was sitting down feeling the wind blow threw my hair and the sun on my face. Then I heard "Sarah?!" I looked and seen Sam. I hugged him immediately "billy told me you were coming home. You got so big." He says smiling then two guys and girl came over to us "jared, and Paul?" I asked "hey Sarah." Jared says hugging me then Paul hugs me "what is with all of you guys getting so buff I mean I have a four pack but This is just crazy." I said making them chuckle "oh Sarah this Emily my fiancé." Sam says "Nice too meet you Sarah." She says hugging me "nice to meet you too." I says smiling. "So what are you doing here?" Sam asked. "I was getting annoyed with everyone and wanted some fresh air and by everyone I mean my dad he pisses me off so much like I honestly wish I was with Rachel but I guess schools were a problem and other things I don't know." I say a little annoyed feeling a bit hot. "Is it just more or is anyone else feel warm in this cold wheather?" I asked. "Yeah I guess." Jared says weirdly "oh so I'm going to the Sam school as you guys how are the guys I've been so busy today I forgot to ask jake." I asked them "oh well we don't really hangout anymore." Jared says I give him a confused look "since when we were all best friends when were younger." I said "well things change." Paul said sternly "obviously." I say walking away then getting on the bike to port angles I went to a coffee shop and accidentally bumped into a blonde. "Sorry." I say "you're fine." She says "Sarah." I say putting my hand out "Rosalie." She says smiling "you're new around here." She says sitting with me. Then a waitress comes I ordered my coffee. "Um I actually I lived here until I was 9 but my mom died and I left with my older sister my dad made me go so. Also I hate it here my dad hates me and I everything is horrible so." I said smiling "wow why did you tell me all of that?" She asked  "sorry I just can't talk with anyone at home and I feel alone but I get to see my friends soon." I say smiling "but you still smile?" She asks "I have to I can't cry or be depressed or I don't think I would stop crying and if I got depressed again I would probably die." I say softly "well it was nice meeting you Rosalie." I say smiling and putting money on the table for the waiter. "Nice meeting you too." She says but hugged me "it will get better." She whispered "thank you." I said smiling then left back to the house I got back it was around 9. I went inside to see Sam and them talking to dad but jake was gone. "Hey dad where is jake at?" I asked "he is with quil and embry." He replied "oh well I'm gonna go to sleep then." I said turn away "goodnight." He said "goodnight." I say with a small smile then got ready and went to bed.

The next morning I woke up and got ready and put on.

After I went downstairs "good morning." Dad says "morning." I say then jake comes out "you ready?" He asked "yeah." I say smiling.  "See you later dad." I say "see you guys later." He says I wonder why he is acting different.
We arrived to school "so where is embry and quil are they hot now?" I asked jokingly "haha very funny sorry but gonna be protective brother." He says patting my shoulder we walked in I felt eyes on me 
"She is so pretty."
"I bhett she is gonna be a hoe."
"She seems intimidating."
They said as we walked down I went to my locker and opened then heard two voices along with jakes I turned around to see quil, and Embry. "Embry?! Quil?!" I say happ jumping on embry and hugging him "I missed you idiots." I say as I let go then hugged quil. "Wow you guys are hot now." I said jokingly making embry blush "so what's your schedule?" Quil asked I handed it to them "well lucky me I get you in my morning classes" Quil said smiling "we have all afternoon and 1 with jake." Embry says "actually embry and jake are lucky I'm grumpy In the morning." I say giggling then Paul comes and hugs me "sorry about yesterday." He says the guys kinda just backed away a little "yeah it's fine we all have our da-." I was cut off by a girl "why are you hugging on my man?!" She yelled at me "I'm sorry did you just raise your voice at me?" I asked mad "well I'm not  talking so yes I did." She said she said pushing my shoulder "Sarah calm down." Paul said I punched her so hard but she got up and try to smack me but I grabbed it and twisted it putting it behind her back then smashing her face into a locker. " raise your voice at me again." I say pushing her arm further and making her scream then Paul grabbed and a teacher came. "Don't say it I know already." I said walking to the office. Jake and embry following me "are you good?" Embry asked "yeah I just don't like people like her so." I say

then I went to the principals office and they called my dad and I was waiting outside but Sam came.  I got in "so why did you fight her?" He asked "she raised her voice at me and pushed me. I don't like bullies so I did what I had to do." I say annoyed "me and billy have to talk to you about a legend of our tribe." Sam says "I know them the wolves and vampires." I said "no there is one you don't know." He said "um okay. But I'm very mad and hot right now so please my head hurts I just want to relax." I say and he puts down the window for me to feel the breeze.

We arrive home then go inside "Sarah sit down." Dad says " I sit down "we need to talk to you about the women alpha of the wolves." Dad says "they're just legends." I say "yeah but you should know about this one." He says "wait so you aren't mad? I actually feel bad but Paul's  girlfriend is a little extra and raised her voice at me and pushed me so." I say fast "no it's self defense." He says smiling. I smiled back "so the legend is the women alpha is very strong, fast, powerful, and beautiful. But when she first phased for the first time she feels every bone break and shape into a wolf it's painful but if they get through it she is equal to the male alpha. They both compromise. But when she did she is gifted a power only she can control, and use." He said "did she feel the pain after the first time?" I asked. "No if she makes it then she is worthy of the power they always focused on there breathing for the first time." Sam says.  Then embry, quil, and jake walk in. "Hey Sarah were working on bikes in the back of you want to join." Embry says "yeah, oh I think the legend is cool she sounds like a bad ass." I say then walk out with the guys. We hangout for a while then billy yells for me and jake. "Bella is missing."he says."Charlie's bella I thought she left?" I said "no she came back." He replied "I'll meet you guys there." I say and go to the garage "Charlie's daughter is missing." I said. "Well go with them." Quil said I got in the bike and left to Charlie's following my dads car. We arrived and were looking all day. Then it was super cold outside it was dark then jake said "Charlie!" Then Charlie turned around and ran to Sam. "Thank you Sam." He says grabbing Bella and taking her inside. Then Sam looked at me and jake then I blacked out.