Sullivan looked from Sage to her, and the question was an easy one to read.

Ophelia reached up and pulled on her right earlobe in response. It was a secret the family had whenever they were introduced to someone new by another family member. A tug on the right earlobe meant that the person was not trusted, and a tug on the left earlobe meant that they were.

Ophelia did not trust Sage. She asked too many questions.

Sullivan ignored her comment about his weight loss as he cracked open his water and took a swallow.

"Would you like Sage to make you something to eat?" Ophelia asked as she closed her computer with a snap.

"No, thanks. Are they upstairs?" Sullivan asked about his parents.

"They are. May I suggest you talk to your father first?" Ophelia wanted to prep Reyna about Sullivan's weight loss, so she wasn't shocked. Reyna didn't like to be shocked because stress caused wrinkles.

Sullivan lifted an eyebrow in response to her suggestion. He knew what she was trying to do. Ophelia lifted her chin in response, daring him to comment, but he didn't get the chance because the backdoor opened, and Swayer bounded in all light and energy.

He was dark like his brother, but he lacked Sullivan's brooding good looks. Swayer's jaw wasn't was as chiseled, and he looked more like the boy next door and not the boy from the wrong side of the tracks like his brother. Sawyer was an actor. He was handsome, funny, and the life of the party wherever he went, but Ophelia felt that he was a serious soul that had a heart of gold. He was the middle triplet and had the middle child's habit of always wanting to make peace.

"Phee!" he greeted as he swooped towards her and picking her up in a hug. "You look wonderful! I missed you!"

Ophelia smiled as he hugged him back. "I missed you too. You look much better than the last time I saw you."

Sawyer had lost a lot of weight for his previous movie roll, the same movie that Sullivan had directed, but unlike whatever was going on with Sullivan, Sawyer had done it with a professional's help. He was almost back to his fighting weight.

"I wore it better than Sully does, didn't I?" Sawyer gave a smug smile.

It was true, though. Sullivan was bigger than Sawyer. They were both large men, but Sawyer was naturally leaner than his brother.

"How was your free cruise?" Ophelia asked as she started to gather her things.

Sawyer had just completed a cruise incognito a few weeks earlier, and she hadn't seen him since his return. He had a school buddy who owned the cruise line, and Sawyer had promised to get him some free press when he had lost a bet.

Ophelia noted that Sawyer had a little smile that played across his lips. It could mean almost anything, but she had a feeling something important had happened.

She turned to introduce Sage and saw that her eyes were about to pop out of her head at the sight of Sawyer.

"Sawyer, this is the new chef, Sage. Sage, this is Sawyer." Ophelia reached up and rubbed her right ear as they were introduced. "Would you like her to make you something to eat?"

"Oh, yes. I would be happy to!" Sage said, hopping from foot to foot, eager to please him.

Sawyer was admiring her as she bounced from foot to foot.

"Sage, if the doorbell rings, would you answer it? It should be Giselle Logan here for the meeting." With a smile to the group at large, Ophelia turned and walked out of the kitchen, crossing the large, marbled living room as she headed for the curved staircase.