DADDY SAVES HIS LITTLE GIRL

We turned to see a ruggedly handsome man. Hera came forward to stand beside Riya, while the Hesperides stood beside her. The man had a mischievous smile on his face. He had a muscular body. His palms were rough and rugged, indicating that he was a regular warrior. He had long brown hair, a small tuft of beard under his lips, and tanned skin tone. His red eyes said that when he is angry, he can level cities. He wore a white sleeveless T-shirt, and black jeans. A knife hung by his waist. His long brown hair was exactly like someone standing right beside me. Only one good looking guy would call Hera 'Mom'.

The god waved his hand at us, and then walked to Hera, who looked annoyed. "Why are you here, Ares?" she asked.

"My daughter called me." Ares said, "Ain't she cute?"

"She apparently is," Hera said, "but she is also very disrespectful."

"How did she disrespect you?" Ares said, "She just stood her ground."

"Shut up, boy!" Hera shouted.

"Alright, Mom. There's bad news for you guys. Not for me though."

"Yes, yes, you idiot." Hera said, "The gigantes. Your father and I are looking into that matter. Everyone knows now."

"What do you suggest we do?" Ares asked.

"We do what is needed. What else?" Hera said.

"Then give them an apple. Its just one apple. It'll grow again tomorrow."

"That doesn't mean I keep giving away my precious things."

"Come on, Mom. Don't be such a bummer."

That was a huge statement. Had Ares not been Ares, Hera would have zapped him. But now, she only said, "You are worrying about those elements of beauty. You still fancy her?"

"Just give them the apple, Mom."

"Fine." Hera said, finally giving up to her son's demand, "But you are grounded, Troy level."

"You kidding?" Ares said, "Okay, whatever."

Hera looked at Tina, "We may have come at a wrong end of conversations, child, but you are still my granddaughter. All the best. Though, I am still angry at you."

Tina waved her hand at Hera, who just disappeared in thin air. Ares turned to the Hesperides and said, "Now, girls. Get to your own businesses, unless you want some war-flirt time." The three maidens left.

Ladon was just getting up again. Ares looked at the dragon, took out his knife and threw it at him. Ladon fell down and fell asleep, just like he was when we came here. Ares made himself almost ten feet tall, plucked a golden apple from the tree like it was nothing, turned back to his initial size, and tossed the apple to me. Then, he walked closer to his daughter, and said, "Eros, Phobos, Deimos, Harmonia, the Amazons, and still you, Tina Roy, make me the proudest." He waved his hands through Tina's hair, and went on, "Your mother was also like me, you know. Fierce, short tempered." 

All this time, Tina had just opened her mouth, and looked at Ares. Finally, she talked, "You heard me?" 

"Of course, I did."

"But I prayed to you before. You never came to see me."

"That's not how gods come to see their kids. I came now, because you were in danger."

"Okay," Tina said, "And thanks for the 'make me proud' part, and for the apple."

"That's it?" Ares asked. I don't know what happened at that question, but Tina gave Ares a hug. "Yeah, that's what I am talking about." He hugged her back. So much affection from the god of war was a rare sight.