"So how do I get home?" Harry asked.

"Well, you can open a portal, or I can just bring us back. The spell that is on the shop is tied to me, so I can choose the destination if I really want."

"Now, do you have any other questions?" Sidir asked.

"I think that covers my concerns." Harry said.

"Good, lets get started. Now, you will also learn a bit of enchanting while I am your master. That is just a byproduct of crafting focci, as the two are very similar." Sidir said, motioning to the devices in the shop. "These devices for example." Harry looked over in awe at the devices. "Do you understand?" Sidir asked.

"Yes sir." Harry replied.

"Good. Now, lets start with the basics. The most common forms of focci are wands and staffs. That is because they are used throughout the entire world at this point, while the rest have been all but forgotten." Sidir lectured.

"What are the forgotten focci?" Harry asked.

"Good question. There are actually an infinite number of combinations of materials, but there are a few categories that we sort them into. Make a note." Sidir said before Harry took out a notebook.

"These categories correlate to the devices I have in my shop. These categories are wand, tomes, staffs, accessories, and weapons. Like I said, of the five, two are the only ones that are really left in circulation. Now, there is a sixth category, but it is extremely rare, and the hardest to get right. This category, is armor." Sidir explained.

"Why is armor considered a category, and why is it even more rare then the others?" Harry asked.

"Armor as a focci usually are gloves, but, that could be considered a weapon, as a martial art weapon. Weird styles of magic and fighting tend to be developed because it can be any form of armor. This includes breastplates and shoes." Sidir said.

"I see why it is the rarest. What are the other focci that I can use?" Harry asked.

"An accessory, and either a weapon or a tome." Sidir said before continuing with his lecture. "Accessories are like rings, piercings, necklaces, things like that. Weapons are different woods and metals mixed with the magic of the future user, some animal materials, and some runes, and sometimes some gemstones."

"And Tomes?" Harry asked.

"Tomes are... quite different. A tome is a book, so it is made using the paper of magical trees. Then you soak the paper in different creature materials. Finally you give the user a bottle of magic ink that you write the incantation to spells. Then you channel your magic into the tome and speak the incantation and the spell happens." Sidir explained.

"I've got a lot to learn." Harry said staring off into space. "We got all the time in the world."

"Alright Harry, grab a hold of my hand. It's time to go home." Remus said with a smile.

"Finally! I can't wait to see what Grandpa designed for us." Harry exclaimed. "Speaking of which, where is he?" Harry asked. Remus looked puzzled for a moment.

"Harry, Ambrose has... changed." Remus said slowly. "What do you mean?" Harry asked fearfully.

"He's moved on. But we had a portrait made for him, so he's not really gone." Remus said.

"Why didn't he, sniff, mention anything?" Harry asked.

"He held on as long as he could, but he fulfilled his contract to stay in this realm. You are ready to rebuild the Thornwood family. He couldn't bare to say goodbye, so he made a portrait so that you can still talk to him." Remus said.