Making my room

I wrote "Dad, do you have any spray paints I can use and can I buy some more?" Dad chuckled. "Squirt I have a box full. I'll buy you more and extra colors wanna come?" he said. I nodded.

~At ze market~

"Pick out as many colors as you want Squirt. I'll be picking up some stuff for Bandit." He said as he walked away. I started picking out colors. A few minuetes later Gerard came back with a couple of dolls. I got alot of colors and Gerard asured me that it's fine and that he will pay for it. I got the colors: Silver, black, red, Glow in the dark green, glow in the dark blue, orange, dark purple, gray,white, clear chalk board paint,clear glow in the dark paint, and black chalk board paint.

~Home~

I sprayed one wall with the chalkboard paint and sprayed the words "Bands saves me more than people did". Then sprayed glow in the dark paint on top, then coated it with chalk baord paint. Then the other walls I sprayed random splashes of colors with the paint. I let the paint dry while i was moving my bed nest to the window. I also sprayed my closet door saying "Welcome to Wonderland Alice" And drew a cheshire cat. I moved in everything and once the paint dried I put up poster up. I put my "I only like alternative guys" poster on my ceiling and then I was done. Gerard came in and looked around. "Looks great! It's time for dinner and I invited some people over. Come on down!" He smiled.