Chapter 3: punching a pirate

Peter P.O.V.

We took both Loki and Thor to the helIcarrier and I got to say it was more impressive when my dad described it. The two agents to Loki somewhere probably to interrogate him. The rest of us when to the confreres room to watch the video of nick talking to Loki.

"In case it's unclear. You try to escape. You so much as scratch that glass. Fury presses a button which OPENS UP a HATCH underneath Loki's cell. Loki peers as much as he can from the glass. Without seeing, the sounds of GUSTING WIND would make man shit his pants. Not a god, though." Nick explained. I doubt that will hold him. " Ant, Boot"

" It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me." Loki smirked

"Built for something a lot stronger than you," he replied.

" Oh, I've heard" Loki looked at the camera. I glanced at Thor if it was for him but part of me said the wrong one. Then I noticed Dr. Banner looking down.

"The mindless beast, makes play; he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?" Loki said.

" How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control" Nick replied. "You talk about peace and you kill 'cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did."

" Ooh. It burns you to come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is," Loki said darkly

"Well, you let me know if Real Power wants a magazine or something." Nick said leaving. we turn off the feed. I was worried about what he was planning.

No one P.O.V.

" He really grows on you, doesn't he?" Bruce broke the silence, Peter nodded in Agreement.

"Loki's gonna drag this out. So, Thor, what's his play?" Steve asked, They all turned to Thor for an answer. Peter felt a little bad For Thor Because like or not they're still brothers.

"He has an army called the Chitauri. They're not of Asgard or any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the earth. In return, I suspect, for the Tesseract." Thor Explain. Everyone except Peter looked worried.

"An army? From outer space?" Steve asked disbelief

" I fought enemies from places with even worse time warriors," Peter said. making Steve confused by that name again.

" Son, please stop calling me that," Stave asked which Peter confuse.

" Why, you are a Time Warrior, aren't you?"

" well no, I mean kinda you know nevermind" Steve said.

"So he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik Selvig for." Bruce said bring back the subject.

" Selvig?" Thor asked, surprised.

"He's an astrophysicist." Bruce explain

"He's a friend." Thor addead.

"Loki has him under some kind of spell, along with one of ours." Natasha said coldly.

"I wanna know why Loki let us take him. He's not leading an army from here." Steve wondered. So did Peter know the history about Loki and that he always had a plan. which got him the name the god of trick and silvertongue.

"I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats, you could smell crazy on him." Bruce commented.

"Have care how you speak. Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard, and he's my brother." Thor threatened.

"And ares is my uncle, But you don't see defend his crazy." Peter commented. making everyone look at him crazy which he shrugged in return.

"Plus Loki killed eighty people in two days." Natasha Commented deadpan.

" He's adopted." Thor defends weakly.

" God of thunder, Because I respect you so much I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that." Peter said,

"I think it's about the mechanics. Iridium, what did they need the Iridium for?" Bruce explained after chuckling at my comment.

"It's a stabilizing agent" Tony said walking with Coulson " 'll fly you there. Keep the love alive. Means the portal won't collapse on itself, like it did at SHIELD." Tony said walking away.

" No hard feelings, Point Break. You've got a mean swing same as you Princess" Tony said to Peter and Thor which almost made Peter get out of his seat but Thor stopped him. "Also, it means the portal can open as wide, and stay open as long, as Loki wants." Tony walked to the panel. "Uh, raise the mid-mast, ship the top sails. That man is playing GALAGA! Thought we wouldn't notice. But we did." Tony points to the agent playing a game. Peter wondered what high score he caught. Tony covers his eye and looks at the multiple screens. "How does Fury do this?" Tony asked Agent Hill while secretly putting a hacking implant on the monitor.

"He turns," Agent Hills replied.

"Well, that sounds exhausting," Tony said and Peter thought. "The rest of the raw materials, Agent Barton can get his hands on pretty easily. Only major component he still needs is a power source. A high energy density, something to kick start the cube."

" When did you become an expert in thermonuclear astrophysics?" Hill asked

"Last night. The packet, Selvig's notes, the Extraction Theory papers. Am I the only one who did the reading?" Tony replied smugly

"By Hera, give strength to tolerate him" Peter muttered.

"Does Loki need any particular kind of power source?" Steve asked.

"He's got to heat the cube to a hundred and twenty million Kelvin just to break through the Coulomb barrier." Bruce replied.

"Unless, Selvig has figured out how to stabilize the quantum tunneling effect." tony added.

"Well, if he could do that he could achieve Heavy Ion Fusion at any reactor on the planet."

" Finally, someone who speaks English." Tony comments walking toward bruce.

"Is that what just happened?" Steve asked which Peter nodded. " It nerd talk, Time warrior don't worry your head."

"It's good to meet you, Dr. Banner. Your work on anti-electron collisions is unparalleled. And I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster." Tony said, shaking Bruce's hand. Peter got up then smack tony in the back of his head.

"Thanks" Bruce to Tony and secretly to Peter.

"Dr. Banner is only here to track the cube. I was hoping you might join him." Nick fury walked in. Making Peter narrow his eyes.

"Let's start with that stick of his. It may be magical, but it works an awful lot like a HYDRA weapon." Steve said.

" I don't know about that, but it is powered by the cube. And I'd like to know how Loki used it to turn two of the sharpest men I know into his personal flying monkeys." Nick replied.

"Monkeys I don't understand" Both Peter and Thor said,

"I do! I understood that reference." Steve said.

"Well, Peter was it, we question" Nick said, turning to Peter the same with everyone else.

" all will be answer in this letter father wanted me, to give you but first" Peter said,

WHAM!

Peter Punch Nick fury in the jaw making every agent raise their weapon but fury waves them off.

"Father, ask me to do that," Peter said proudly.

" I guessing he was serious when he asked you" Nick comments

" Yeah, something about you lying and stealing something from him" Peter said. Making Nick for the first feel guilty about something. " read the letter, it was his dying wish."

Nick nodded then left.

Please comments