;The Best friend Tiktok Trend;

Start from the beginning

Finally after what seemed like two hours, when really it was one, the bell rang signifying that they could go home for the day. Jungkook practically threw his book into his bag and raced out the door of the classroom. He zigged zagged through all the students just to get out the front door and he raced home. 

Opening the door and quickly shutting it, he threw his shoes off and ran up to his room. He chose to wear a white shirt with leather pants and combat boots. He looked over himself in the mirror and did his hair so it was parter and pushed it up so it made his bangs come off his forehead. Jungkook nodded to himself before grabbing his phone and walking back down the stairs.

"Whew, with five minutes to spare.." he sighed as he plopped himself on the couch. Before he could get comfortable there was a knock on his door. He groaned as he got up and walked over to open it. 

"Come on, kook, let's go!" Taehyung exclaimed as he pulled the younger out the door. Jungkook got a good look at the older. He was wearing a leather jacket with a button up under it, black jeans and timberlands. Jungkook gulped and blushed seeing the older looking good. 

"The hyungs are meeting us at the karaoke bar, we can walk and take the short way or the long way, up to you birthday boy" Taehyung smiled as he elbowed the younger in his ribs. 

"Could we go the long way..?" Jungkook asked as he tilted his head cutely.

"Sure! Let's go!" Taehyung exclaimed as he grabbed the younger's hand and started to run down the road to the longer path that goes through a beautiful park. 

They both walked through the park, watching as birds and leaves moved around. Jungkook got his phone out and started to record around the place and taehyung, who smiled and waved at his phone. The younger turned his phone off and placed it back in his pocket before continuing to look around. 

"Aren't you cold?" Taehyung asked looking curiously at the younger. Jungkook didn't notice that it was cold until the older asked and he suddenly felt a cold shiver go down his spine. 

"Here, wear my jacket, " Taehyung said as he took off his jacket and placed it over the younger's shoulders. It seemed a bit big on him as he had slipped his arms through the sleeves. 

"Aren't you going to get cold, hyungie?" Jungkook asked as he wrapped his arms around his body.

"I'll be fine" Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders. 

"If you say so.." 

They finally made their way to the karaoke bar where the rest of their group were waiting. After having a few jokes and talking they went inside and brought a room.

"Come on guys" hoseok said with a smile and they all followed him down to the room they brought. 

The younger was slowly getting more and more nervous as time went on. He hoped that the others would be distracted enough that they wouldn't watch him as he did what he wanted to do. 

After many songs, which calmed the younger's nerves. He felt like he could do what he planned. So with his phone already set up on the table in front of him and Taehyung, which was recording their night so far. Jungkook waited for the right moment when everyone else was distracted by their chaotic mess. He bit his lip nervously before taking in a deep breath.

He turned to face the other and placed his hands on the sides of the others head before placing his lips on Taehyungs in a passionate kiss. Taehyung's eyes widened a bit before closing and kissing back. The younger could feel it and was shocked but let the older take over. 

"I love you" Taehyung said as he pulled away.

"Wait...really..?" Jungkook asked nervously. 

"Of course I do, how could I not?" Taehyung smiled as he moved a strand of hair out of the younger's face. 

"I love..you too" Jungkook smiled and hid his face in the olders neck. Taehyung smiled and chuckled at the younger's behavior. 

The whole group enjoyed their time for the rest of the night before they all decided to go home. Taehyung had walked the younger home and before he left to go back to his own, he kissed the younger again. 

The night ended really good for Jungkook and he confessed through a silly trend. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy birthday to our baby koo 
I really hope he has a good 23rd birthday 💜💜 

I hope you enjoyed this!! 

I purple you 💜💜💜💜