chapter 1

Percy Jackson a 12 year old boy. Percy is currently walking home to more time of abuse and torture from his adopted parents. He walks in the door and is immediately grab and thrown against the wall.

         One hour later he's walking through the words thinking of how to stop this abuse." why does this happen I didn't ask for this, why do I get abused? How do  I stop it" he wonders to him self. 

       Then a three voices speak that sound like a robot just a lot more menacing and dark " WE CAN HELP YOU"(this is going to be venom anti venom, and carnage's voice along with Percy's when we merges with them). I look over and see these three monstrous figure's.

carnage.

          venom

          venom. 

anti venom

      "what are you?" i ask a little freaked out by these things. They look at me and respond " WE ARE THE SYMBIOTE A RACE OF ALIEN'S THAT HAS LIVED ON THIS EARTH FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS, SADLY WE ARE THE ONLY ONE'S LEFT". I fell sorry for them there all alone, then i remember what they said" what do you mean you can help me?" I ask. "WE CAN MERGE WITH YOU THEN YOU WILL BE STRONG AND NOT HAVE TO LIVE WITH OTHER PEOPLE YOU CAN USE OUR BRAIN TO BUILD A HOUSE IN THE WOODS AND TALK TO US IN YOUR HEAD AND WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO NEVER BE WEAK" they say.  I think about it and come up with a decision" yes i will let you merge with me". venom step's up and takes my hand and makes a cut across my palm and turns into this black blob stuff and seeps's into my hand and i see all his memories, then carnage does the same and then anti venom goes and i have all there knowledge and there memories. Well goodbye old world and hello new world.

WELL THAT'S ALL FOR CHAPTER 1. I'M GOING TO DO A SIMILAR ONE TO THIS JUST WITH GHOST RIDER. I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR VENOM, THAT'S RICK RIORDAN AND WHO EVER CREATED VENOM I DON'T KNOW. GOODBYE.