XXIII. Nefarious Sloth

Start from the beginning

"Is his affinity too great? I'm sorry. Take a deep breath and endure it. I cannot spare the energy to fine-tune it just for you. Bringing everyone back is our top priority." Julius said. A hooded figure suddenly jumped into the scene and grabs Subaru who is known to be Ram but was stopped by Wilhelm and the others.

"That will be quite enough." Wilhelm said.

"Just kill me. Do not humiliate me any further." Ram said as the opening song has played.

"Do you know anything about this, Roswaal?" Crusch asked.

"It will be explained in the episode. So don't be angry at me in this tiiiiiime." Roswaal said.

"When he will stop at his long-rhyme schemes?" Nezuko asked.

"Never. He will never." Scorpio said as he eats his tenth bucket of popcorn.

"I was amazed that you pulled such hypnosis out there to us all." Ricardo said.

"I should take it as a compliment." Ram said.

"I think it's way better than Itachi's Genjutsu skills." Scorpio said.

"Don't underestimate him. He may have died but, his prowess is on a different level than these people in here." Madara said.

"Complimenting a fellow Uchiha, huh?" Scorpio said while munching popcorn.

"And? What is the meaning of all this? You'll explain it to me, won't you, Balse?" Ram asked.

"That's why I'd like to ask you. You're the one who attacked us first. What were you thinking?" Subaru said.

"You shouldn't have to ask what I was thinking. It's rich, coming from an ingrate like you." Ram said.

"Ingrate?" Subaru asked.

"You are, aren't you? After everything Roswaal-sama did for you... Once you're done with him, you'd rush to wag your tail for another master." Ram said.

"Hold up! I think you're confusing your stories here!" Subaru said.

"So this is what it means to bite the hand that feeds you." Ram said.

"Listen to me... What about the handwritten letter? We wrote you a letter about this! Wasn't it delivered to the mansion?" Subaru asked.

"Yes, we did get a letter from the capital, but... It was quite amusing, sending us a blank letter." Ram said.

"A blank letter?" Subaru asked.

"To send a blank letter is a metaphor that means you have no intention of speaking to the recipient. It could easily be interpreted as a declaration of war." Julius said.

"What could that letter be?" Kadomon asked.

"If I'm not mistaken, it was Rem who sent that letter to Emilia about the alliance between him and Crusch. And... they didn't realize that Rem and Crusch were already attacked by Ley and Regulus and as the letter reached the mansion, it was all blank due to Ley's disgusting authority that took Rem's memories to everyone." Jotaro said.

"Hey! Why are you bragging such unsure but major statement, Ora-sama!" Nezuko said with a pout.

"I'm sorry. It is just flowing into my mind about who and why that letter that the mansion received was blank." Jotaro said.

"Jotaro-sama knows about what happened to Rem. Damn those two..." Subaru angrily uttered after he knew what happened to Rem in the future.

"This is a huge misunderstanding! Do I even look that clever to you?" Subaru asked.