31 | what about me?

everyone in the room went silent. atsushi's face grew red, placing the spatula he held before covering the hickey that his boyfriend left earlier. he turned to kenji who has his mouth wide open. atsushi awkwardly smiled, "i-it's not what you think- t-this is just a mosquito b-bite! yeah, just a-" he tried to come up with an excuse, but got interrupted.

"jinko, didn't i tell you to cover yourself up? i even let you borrow my hoodie," akutagawa came from behind the blond male from the bathroom, crossing his arms infront of his chest. nakajima widened his eyes, realizing that ryuu did this on purpose. he saw that smirk and it proved enough. "a-akutagawa!" atsushi growled, frowning as said name laughed.

"i'm sorry, i know what i did. c'mere." the black haired male giggled, approaching the pouting boy with open arms. he embraced him, and atsushi looked at him, "you did this on purpose, you jerk. out of all your hoodies, you let me wore a loosen one!" he was angry because he's embarrassed and akutagawa found it cute. this made him chuckle, his grip around atsushi's tiny waist securing. their foreheads touched, "i said i was sorry." the black haired male whispered, his warm breath brushing against nakajima's pink lips. blushing, the light gray haired male pushed the other off of him gently, saying, "t-the others are still h-h-here!" flustered, he tried to change the topic.

the tanizaki siblings exchanged glances before naomi said, "i knew they were gay." he whispered to her brother, which jun laughed at. "oh, shut up, they're a cute pair." he says, turning to the blushing atsushi and the 'innocent' akutagawa, "i knew something was up. congrats, you guys make a great couple!" tanizaki smiled, patting the other two's shoulders.

"thanks, tanizaki." akutagawa quietly said towards his friend. "can i see the hickey, atsushi? how did he left that on you? i have no idea, did he paint it or something?" kenji excitedly skipped his way to atsushi's side, removing his hand that covered his mark. kenji acted innocent, "oh wow, does it hurt? why is it kinda purple-ish?" he poked the bruise.

"kenji, don't poke it!" atsushi slightly leaned backwards with a click on his tongue, his cheeks covered with crimson red. kenji laughed, "you're not a virgin anym—" while pinching the other's cheek, the blonde got cutted in mid sentence with a loud thud.

everyone looked to their right and saw lucy with her hand ontop of the table, which caused the loud noise and also tears that were forming in her eyes. everyone looked confused, except for one. akutagawa knew she would snap but he only stood silent, actually a bit satisfied. "lucy..?" atsushi muttered.

"why didn't you tell me?! why didn't you tell me you- you like guys!" she shouted, her voice shaking as warm tears rolled down her face. she wiped it off, but they just kept coming, "i-i liked you, and i thought we shared something! but- but you were dating him all along!" she snapped, pointing at akutagawa that was behind the three; atsushi, kenji and tanizaki. naomi sighed in the corner, feeling the second hand embarrassment.

"w-what?" atsushi sure was suprised to hear this, "what do you mean?"

"i'm saying what about me?!"

junichirou lowered his head, whispering, "you just met him days ago, seriously."

"that's enough, lucy. you and atsushi were nothing to begin with and you guys only met, i don't know, four days ago? stop being ridiculous." akutagawa finally spoke up, his eyebrows knitted.

"i could treat him better than you! i'm a girl after all, you're both guys! what are you gonna do with your future?! you can't do noth—"

"lucy, that's enough already!" naomi shouted, clenching the sides of her skirt. her voice made everyone silent. she locked eyes with her so-called 'friend' and lucy could feel her anger from across the room. "now you're just being disrespectful."

the black haired girl glanced to her side, seeing akutagawa's expression. he was hurt, taking little steps backward from atsushi. naomi sighed, closing her eyes, "get out."

"what?" lucy uttered.

"get out!"

[ 🤍 ]
hOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ITS BEEN MONTHS AND I HAVE AWOKEN FROM MY GRAVE JSJDJNSBSQJ IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SOOOOOOO LONG. IVE BEEN HAVING CLASSES AND IM KINDA DEPRESSED ABOUT IT 🧍‍♀️ HOPE U ENJOYED <33 MISSED YALL 😻✌️