"See, you're still incredibly young, (Y/N). You'll have plenty of time to recover after something like this, and you may even get a more memorable title win. And, if you do this, we'll get you a title shot in the next few weeks."

"Okay, so say I crush Rusev. How about I give him a shot in a few weeks?"

"Why should Rusev do the job for someone like you?"

To answer her question, you press your lips against hers and pull her body close to you. Just when it looks like she'll give in, she breaks away, standing up.

"You'll have to be really good to beat Rusev," Lana scoffs, and you stand up to face her. The two of you are inches apart, and tensions are high.

"Give me 5 minutes and I'll show you how good I am."

"Fine. (Y/N), if you can make me cum in under five minutes, you can have the win tonight."

Lana sets a timer on her phone and sets it on the bench. As soon as she hits GO, you're on the move. It takes you hardly any time to finish undressing yourself, but Lana refuses to undress for you. Once you're both naked, thirty seconds have passed.

You try to make out with her, but she is surprisingly violent. She bites your lip rather hard and tries to move you away from any surface you can fuck her on, but you lay her down on the bench. The timer's at a minute and a half.

As you climb on top of Lana, she pushes you and lays you down on the bench, climbing on top of you. She's still being rather aggressive.

"As if I would let you be in control," she cackles. You have to lift Lana up and down on your cock, and she still refuses to do any work. You're starting to get pissed off. Over half of your five minutes have passed, and neither of you are close.

You roll to the floor so that she's now under you, and you shove your dick inside her and begin to properly fuck her. Lana realizes that this is a problem for her and tries to roll you back over onto you back, but you pin her wrists above her head and fuck her ever harder. 

With a loud moan, you cum inside of Lana, but she hasn't had her climax yet. The problem is, you don't have enough gas to spare for this shit. Things are getting desperate now; you've only got about a minute left.

"You're not going to make it!" Lana says triumphantly as you ram harder and faster into her. Though she tries to shrug it off, her pussy begins to tighten around your cock. As soon as you notice this, you press into her deeper and pretty start to pretty much fuck her brains out.

The last five seconds feel like an eternity. You're going to hard that you feel like you're about to pass out, and yet she still has not cum. Finally, with one second left, Lana screams your name as she has her orgasm.

You are panting heavily. Lana must have sex a lot; no inexperienced woman can take that much of a fucking from a man and not cum until the very last second. She's not even sweating all that much. Your legs feel a little weak, and it takes some effort to stand back up.

"So, did I prove anything?" you ask. Lana stands up and brushes herself off, unfazed. You stare at her in amazement as she redresses. How is she not effected in the slightest?

"Enough to make me want to have real sex with you," Lana replies, smirking. Suddenly everything makes sense: She doesn't trust you to take the dive for Rusev; she needs a backup plan, so she's tired you out right before the match! Fuck, she's good. She adds, "Well, see you out there, (Y/N)."

She leaves, and you gear up as quick as you can. You get to the gorilla with just a few minutes to spare, and some heads turn your way. They're probably curious as to why you're already sweating. You silently curse at Lana when Rusev's music hits, and she winks at you before going through the curtain.

You go out yourself, and though your legs aren't as bad as they were, they're still not in good enough condition for a real fight. Hopefully Rusev won't make this match too embarrassing, though. He owes you that much.

The bell rings, and Rusev automatically attacks your legs. It takes immense effort, but you hold up in the fight long enough for Rusev to have to speak with Lana. She kisses him and whispers something to him, and he comes rushing at you as soon as you get into the ring. You obviously drop him with a clothesline, but Lana calls your name from outside the ring.

You turn your attention to her, and she winks at you. Her hand creeps down to the hem of her dress, as if she's about to flash you, but it was merely a distraction. Rusev kicks your feet out from underneath you and locks in the Accolade. You refuse to tap, despite Lana's screaming and the referee's pleas. Your visions blurs and fades.

SOME TIME LATER

"Ugh," you groan as you open your eyes. Alexa is standing above you with a worried look on her face. She tells you that you passed out during the match, and they had to cart you into the back.

"You're going to need a shower before we head home," she says, wrinkling her nose as she catches a whiff of your body odor. Well it doesn't bother you at all, but you respect your roommate's wishes and head to the locker room to shower. It's late, so you'll have to be quick.

As you're about to get in, though, a pair of boobs press against your back, making your mind go momentarily blank. BOOBS. You turn around and find yourself face to face with the woman who put you in this situation in the first place: Lana. She wraps her arms around your neck and kisses you lightly.

"I'm sorry for what I did earlier, but I had to. Rusev needed to win against you, but now I'll give you something you really want," she says slowly, grabbing your dick. You're still a little pissed at her, but it's becoming much more difficult to stay that way.

"We're gonna have to be quick. Alexa's waiting for me," you reply, and she smiles. Lana leads you into the shower, making out with you as steaming hot water runs down your back. It feels like something right out of a porno.

"Tell you what: Pleasure me and I'll wash you. It's always more fun when someone else does it," she says sexily, grabbing the soap from the ledge. You get down to your knees, giving you a perfect view of her wet cunt.

You eat her pussy as she carelessly washes your back. She'd probably be doing a better job if she wasn't grabbing at your hair with one of your hands or screaming your name as you ate her out. Her pussy tastes amazing, and though you can't get enough, you know you don't have much time.

Lana turns around as you stand up, and she puts her hands on the wall and sticks her ass out. You fuck her with the same passion you did earlier, but this time it's much more enjoyable. It feels amazing to rail her pussy, grope her body, and kiss her all while endless streams of hot water coat your intertwined bodies.

"Fuck, you feel so good!" Lana moans loudly as you continue to fuck her. Her pussy tightens around your dick, and she cums within the next minute. After regaining her wits, she pushes you away and gets on her knees.

Lana starts sucking your dick, and WOW is she good. She takes nearly all of you in at once with no problems, and you know it's not going to be long before you cum.

"I'm cumming!" you moan, and Lana come offs and sticks her tongue out. Your load blasts all over her face. You have only seconds to admire this sight before the water washes it away.

You and Lana make out for a few more minutes before getting out of the shower and dressing. She blows you a kiss as she walks out the door, and though you're tired and want to go to bed, you find yourself wishing you could spend more time with her.

Out in the car, Alexa takes another whiff of you and groans, "Did you even shower?"

"Yeah, but I had a little help," you chuckle, and she rolls her eyes.

"Got enough left in the tank for me tonight?"

"Depends, who's on top?"