CHAPTER FOURTEEN - MURDERER!!!

Start from the beginning

"Does this mean my first grandchild is a cat?" Zabuza asked as he looked at them with his arms folded, leaning against the wall. 

"It would appear so." Tigress chuckled before she relaxed; she was going to need all the energy in the next few hours.

[Hours Later]

The rest of the teams along with their teachers and the matches were given. Tigress watched with her arms folded and never turned away from the arena.

The First Match was between Sasuke Uchiha and Yoroi Akado: That match was in someway interesting - it showed just how much Sasuke had fallen off his rocker. Yoroi was able to get him down and take a good amount of his chakra before his Uchiha Pride flared up and he did a bootleg very of Rock Lee's Dancing Leaf Shadow, he called it Lion's Barrage. It managed to defeat Yoroi, stroking the Uchiha's Ego once again; after the fight, Sasuke walked back to the rafters and spoke to Kakashi about something before he stood next to his teammates but made sure to glare at Tigress, she didn't give a damn and that pissed him off further.

The Second Match was Zaku Abumi and Shino Aburame: Once again, the calmness of Shino and his loyalty and trust in his bugs proved to best yet another opponent. If only he was that loyal to her...maybe she wouldn't have left. Oh, who was she kidding? She was still going to leave. Shino agreed with anything if it meant he could keep the piece of something.

The Third Match was between Misumi and Kankuro of the Sand: Kankuro managed to secure victory for himself with his puppeteering skills; annoying as he may be, he is a skilled puppetmaster, Tigress made a brief note to keep an eye out on him.

The Fourth Match was a real treat for Tigress: Sakura Haruno vs Ino Yamanaka, the 2 former best friends of the 'late' Hinata Hyuga. The three of them were close, but the obsession the 2 girls had over Sasuke put a major strain on their relationship and Hinata was caught in the middle - choose one best friend and betray the other, she couldn't...she wouldn't choose and they discarded her instead. Tigress watched as the two of them secured their headband protectors around their foreheads before the battle began but the cunningness of Ino managed to trap Sakura with chakra infused strands of her hair and preformed a Mind Transfer Jutsu upon her; Ino - masquerading as Sakura - was about the forfeit using the Haruno's Body but Naruto called out to fight it and that's exactly what happened. The other presence inside of Sakura kicked Ino out of her head; the strain on Sakura's mind and the chakra consumption of Ino caused both girls to KO, ending the match in a Tie.

The Fifth Match was a brawl between the Weapon Mistresses - Tenten of the Hidden Leaf and Temari of the Hidden Sand: While Tenten's arsenal of weapons was interesting, Temari played it smart, waiting for all 3 moons on her fan to show before she sent Tenten's strongest move right back at her in a cyclone of wind. When Tenten came crashing down, Temari caught her; or rather, she embedded the tip of her fan into Tenten's back before throwing the unconscious girl to the ground, securing her victory. 

On to the Sixth Match - could Shikamaru Nara and Kin Tsuchi enter the ring, please? This is way Shikamaru was and still is known as the Smartest of the Genin, he used Kin's String Shadow, as thin as it was, to capture her in a Shadow Possession Jutsu. He took out 3 kunai and she did the same & when the two of them threw the daggers, Shikamaru leaned back to dodge, Kin smirked thinking she would dodge the attack too but what she failed to realize that the wall behind her was Shikamaru's plan - Face meet wall. Wall meet face.

When Match Lucky Number Seven hit, Tigress was completely entertained, it was time for the hounds to fight - Naruto Uzumaki (Her Former Crush) vs Kiba Inuzuka (Her Former Teammate): The match was all fangs and claws when Kiba fed Akamaru and himself food pills to increase their beastly attributes and Used the Human-Beast Mimic Technique for Akamaru to take the form of Kiba and for Kiba to take the mind of a beast. Their combined jutsu - The Fang Over Fang - proved to be a problem for Naruto but when Kiba started barking about him becoming Hokage Naruto made it clear that he wasn't gonna let that happen. Naruto made a plan and it fell through - Using a smoke bomb to cloak himself in the Fang Over Fang, he turned into Kiba but Kiba sniffed him out and struck him  - that was Naruto's chance - Naruto switched the transformation to look like Akamaru and in his confusion and rage, Kiba struck the other Kiba, who also turned into Akamaru. Naruto took this chance to release his jutsu and struck Kiba, who now realized he was out a partner. Naruto began a jutsu but Kiba tried to get behind him to take him out...Naruto farted...right in his face...and it stunned him. Naruto made 6 clones and with him, make a barrage of his own. With the Uzumaki Barrage, he defeated Kiba and won the match.