The Capture

3 years ago...

All you felt was pain. Y/n shifted on the wet hard ground as you began to awaken. The repetitive splatter of the brown, murky liquid grew louder and the noise rattled in your brain. You sat up, letting out a small cry of pain as you moved. You lifted your wrist to rub the dirt from your eyes only to stop at the extra weight on your limb. You opened your eyes to a dim, flickering light and chains around your wrists and ankles.

"Hello? Can anyone hear me? Please help me!" you cried out, tugging on your chains. It had been hours since you had first been taken and brought down into the dark and musty basement.

"Shut up! You're giving me a headache. It's not gonna work, no one can hear us!" The girl to your left groaned out. Apparently, you weren't the only one kidnapped.

"Well, we have to keep trying!" You tried to assure yourself.

"If we try, we're going to get killed." Another girl to your right muttered boredly.

Suddenly, the sound of metal against concrete pierced your ears.Your head snapped to the location of the noise. A masculine figure appeared from the shadows.

"She's right, you know." The male spoke calmly as he stepped toward the three of you. He stopped in front of your cell, opened the door and walked inside. You scrambled as far backwards as your chains would let you. Once he was in front of you he crouched down and roughly grabbed your chin and tilted your head to look at him.

"Y/n, y/n, y/n. That's a pretty name. Perfect for a pretty girl." He stroked your jaw with his callused hands. "Mmm Mmm. The things I wanna do to you." He spoke with a wide smirk on his face.

You flinched back at his touch. You attempted to shove his hand from your face, but his grip tightened, ensuring a bruise.

"You won't get away with this. I can't wait for the day the police find you and lock you up." You spat in his face. His grip had gotten tighter. It felt as if your jaw would break under the pressure of his beefy hands. He got closer to your face, your noses almost touching.

"We'll see about that." He whispered, his eyes flickering between your own and down to your lips. He shoved your head away from him and you fell to the floor as he began to walk out of your cell. He stopped, looked back at you, licking his lips and proceeded to leave the dark and foul basement.

"No, no no. Please! Please let me out! please." You begged crawling toward the barred doors. You gripped the bars of the cell tightly and rattled them with your dwindling strength. You sunk to your knees letting out sobs as you whispered, "Please help me."