Star Fighters

" Run Home and don't look back! ", He yells over the roaring thunder

"No!" I say "i don't want to leave you and i don't want to be by myself ". It's raining and i cant get the image of that lady they were trying to kill out of my head.

" You never listen at the right time " He says.

" Why can't we both just go! ...You saw what happened to that lady" I yell and he shakes his head.

He opens his mouth to say something but stops, He is staring at something or someone in the trees behind me. I turn to see a bright light coming towards us.Before we could run or even make a move we hear her voice

" What are you two doing out here ! " She shouts and emerges from behind the light which illuminates from her hands.

As she comes closer I notice the blood on the side of her face.

" What happen to you?" I ask But she doesn't answer ." Both of you get home now "

" No, we want to go with you " My brother pleads

"We?" I ask, " Weren't you just telling me to go home?"

He gives me a very mean look and i knew he was silently telling me to stfu, I didn't really care I just wanted to be home .I felt like something bad was going to happen because there was a rumble in the pit of my stomach and it wasn't because I was hungry.

" Aaron take your sister home now ! " If she wasn't angry when she saw us then she was really angry now because there was a change in her voice a little bit , no that's an understatement a lot of command in her voice .

"No! Not until you tell us whats going on " He does not want to give up!

The look my sister is giving him is sending chills down my spine and i couldn't take it any more I put my hand on his shoulder .

" Let's go Aaron " I plead I'm really starting to get scared now

"Not until she tells us what's going on."

My sister takes two steps and she is in front of my brother lifting him by his shirt about a few inches of of the wet ground.

" If you want to live get home now " she say as the thunder ripples and her eyes are glowing green.

I don't understand what she is talking about but it dose not make my stomach feel any better . Asta drops Aaron on the ground and quickly disappears in the dark woods of the night.

*****

The rain turns into a drizzle and the rumbling in the sky dies down but the feeling in my stomach is still there and its stronger.

We start walking when I hear someone running I turn to see someone charging about 5 feet behind us. I jump on the lowest branch of the tree near me .The person lunges at my brother and they fall to the ground .They do not know that I am hidden in the branches looking at them.He punches my brother in the stomach and my brother punches him in the face but he is not making progress. I need to help him but how I think to myself .The person hits my brother so hard he falls into the tree that is behind him and in front of the tree that I'm in , he uses the tree to stand up but falls back down .The person pulls out a knife and is walking towards my brother .

"No" I yell as I jump from the tree without a thought I land on his back and put my arms around his neck and with all my strength I pull back .This man Is very bulky at the top and he is very heavy I'm not a fully developed younger but i can manage his weight but not for very long.

"Aaron he has a knife, get the knife" I yell He tries to get the knife but the man is putting up a fight .The man violently thrashes back and my head hits the tree trunk behind me he does it again and this time I start to loosen my hold around him My Head is in pain and i think I'm bleeding .I let go of him and hold the back of my head .He stands up and I hear someone scream " Ahhhhhhh! " no he got Aaron Before I could say anything darkness swallows me.

####################

Please comment I have more to come but i donot understand wattpad right now !

                                                                                       #############################