Chapter 10

The you JuneRv27 for making a beautiful cover for this book!

"....woah..." I let out a small whisper as I saw everyone's hero costumes...

They all looked badass...

They all looked special and it looked like they put details in each and everyone of their outfits....

"Looking good L/ns!" Kaminari waved at me from across the area and made his way towards me...

His comment was said so loud everyone around us stopped talking and looked in my direction.

"I... T-thanks you're l-looking g-good too.."

Giving me a closed eyed smile he tried to wrap his arm around my neck but ultimately failed when Jiro pulled me towards her.

Kaminari fell a little bit not realizing I wasn't there, he quickly recovered yelling, "HEY!" At Jiro while shaking his fist.

"Please I knew exactly what you were doing." Jiro hissed holding me close to her... Being somewhat protective over me...

"G-guys... Can w-we just do our lesson?"

The two eyes landed on me... Jiro quickly letting me go... A blush appearing over her face...

It was akward silence for a while the only thing that broke it was All Might explaining the rules...

Today we're apperently fighting each other in a two v.s two battle.

One team would be the heros the other the villains.

The heros would have a certain amount of time to secure the "bomb" the villains would be defending.

All the heros had to do was touch the bomb and they win.

But It was a little harder than that, they had to locate it and avoid villains there.

We were allowed to use or quirks as much as we could as long as we didn't kill our opponents, since Recovery Girl is on standby.

You would draw a letter from a box that sperated us into teams. You didn't get a say on who you get paired with you only get a say on what your tactics are.

Since there is 21 of us we have to plan ahead.

It would be unfair if you threw a group of three v.s a group of two.

Since we can't really avoid this whoever's team gets three people gets a handicap.

We don't know what it is yet.. but its going to change the whole game...

The moment I finally get to the box most people were in a team...

Sighing I dropped my hand in there pulling out a white ball with the letter B written on it...

Looking around I find Todoroki and Shoji who I remembered both drew B's as well.

Making my way over to them I hesitate a little bit... They both had tall intimidating auras...

My breath hitched... I never talked to them...

I noticed both their eyes landed on me....

It looked like they were judging me... Like they were questioning my capability...

"Do you need something?" Shoji asked.

I visibility relaxed from the sound of his voice. His voice wasn't mean or judgemental... It actually sounded genuine....

I rubbed the back of my head and sighed,"...Yeah, Im actually apart of your group... I-i was a little a-anxious w-when approaching you guys..."

...