𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 51

We were back at the hotel after a little walk.

"I'm gonna shower" Kiara announce
"Alone?" He questions with a smirk.
"Depends" she say giggle, not taking it seriously

She walked to the bathroom and let all her clothes fall on the cold floor.

As she looked at herself in de mirror to take of my makeup her heard a knock on the door.

"Mhm?" The naked girl answered
"Uhh- I need something" He hesitated
"Sure" She scoffs

She didn't wait for him to come in and just walked to the shower. As she turned on the shower and waited until it got hot she heard the doorknob

She stepped into the shower and closed her eyes as the water hits her face.

Without her noticing, Jaden was already admiring her body from afar. 

She opened her eyes and peeked around the glass wall that was blurring her.
For some reason he was already shirtless and has his pants low so she could see the Calvin Klein logo.

He didn't say anything and looked at me with an interesting look.

"What?" She asked looking innocent
He shakes his head and walks towards me.

"I just...... never seen you like...... this" he seductively while he came closer and closer.

He moved his hand towards my hips and just as he almost has his hands on me I back away a bit against the wall with my hands behind my back. 

"Oh- sorry. I-I'l just leave" he says, taking it wrong.
"What?" I question
"I didn't know.... you weren't-" he looks down
"I never said that" she cuts him off

He shoots his head up to the girl and swallows.

"I never said.... that"
"True" he raises his eyebrows

"But not with clothes on," She said looking down at his pants.

He chuckles and backs up a bit to give himself space to take of his clothes that were left on his body

She turned around acting like she didn't notice and started brushing her hands through her wet hair. Until she felt known hands wrapping around her waist. 

"Your so beautiful," His lips said as they brushed against the back of her neck. 

He runs his fingers down her back, moving their way to the back of her thighs. 

"Your such a tease" She whispered 

"I'm not your just impatient" he chuckles 

Her hands finally were able to move and slowly moved to the back of his neck. She could feel his lips touching her neck as her head leaned in on his shoulder. He had the perfect view. 

"Are you sure?" He whispered while she had her eyes closed 

 She gently turned around and looked up to him and still his hands on her waist. Her nod was enough for him to know what to do. 

His fingers found their way down again to her clit and started making circles. Her soft moans sounded like music to his ears and he wanted the volume up. 

She has her head towards the ceiling with her eyes closed until she noticed he stopped. She looks down again to find him on his knees holding one leg. 

He looks up trying to ask for permission without saying anything. Her hand gripped in the back of his hair, approving to let him in. 

He places one of her legs on her shoulder giving him full access as she slams one hand against the wall. 

She felt his tongue exploring her inside and his lips pressing against her core. Throwing her head back against the wall and digging her nails into his shoulders she tried holding her moans in. 

"Don't hold in" He said as gripped his hand into her thigh that almost slipped off his shoulder.

She moaned in response, letting him know that she definitely didn't anymore 

His tongue slips back into her folds, finding her sweet spot. Her eyes rolled back and another moan escaped her lips. Not only she, but he was so pleased hearing these sounds which only made him move his tongue even faster. 

she arches her back, wanting to almost close her legs a little, but he knows exactly how to hold her so she couldn't even try. 

He removed his hand that was on her other thigh and his thumb found her clit, rubbing circles which led to her moaning even more. 

 She felt her legs shake faster by every move he made as he started thrusting his fingers inside of her. 

Still, his tongue pleasing her folds making them swell up while he could feel her hand pushing his face closer to her. 

He didn't mind. This only showed him how much she wanted him. 

She moaned uncontrollably as she felt his hand gripping around her ass. 

"Cum for me," He said against my core.  "I want to taste you so bad" as he finished that sentence, knowing exactly what he was doing, making me orgasm.