"Uncle Ash."

"Done telling stories to those kids?" The restaurant owner, now known as Ash, questioned from behind the counter. "Yes, do you need help? I still have some time before my next work."

"Working very hard, aye? Put those dirty dishes from the tables to the Kitchen, and leave them for that brat to wash."

Customers would describe the restaurant Allen worked in as cozy and comfortable. When hearing this, Allen was reminded of a relaxing sauna in Choi Hye Yeon's World. Ash, the restaurant owner, cooks, Allen serves customers, and 'Brat,' as previously stated, washes the dishes. Alfredo had been away and occupied on mercenary business for the past few days and was unable to return home to assist them. When he is present, however, he assists whenever possible and teaches Allen swordsmanship. The restaurant is neither large nor small, nor is it shady or upscale. They serve both commoners and Nobles and treat them equally once they enter.

Allen quickly did what he was told to, and then smirked at the mumbling lad who was at the Kitchen, "Yo, Musume!"

Yes, Musume. Girl/Daughter, guess who named him.

"Noon- Hyung, what are you doing here?" He asked, facing the older male. His angelic female-like features were now in view.

"Hah, My daughter is still as beautiful as ever... When will her Prince Charming appear and take her as his bride, I'm teary." Allen playfully sobbed.

"I'm a boy, Hyung!" He retorted, glaring at the older male.

Musume and Ash are the ones who took them in, when the two are in need of a place to stay in.

They are practically my real family now after 10 years of being together and it reminds me of when Choi Hye Yeon was still in the orphanage.

I have a darn huge number of siblings back then, and now I have only one. Allen thought to himself, remembering how kids always went his way and made him take care of them, day and night.

"Uncle Ash told me to deliver the dishes here, and said to leave them here for the Brat to wash up."

"Eh? Papa did?!" He exclaimed in surprise. "What about our next job?!" He questioned, panicking as he washed the dishes quicker.

"Oi, oi slow down. You might break a plate if you continue that. Uncle will kill us." With a sigh, Allen rolled up his sleeves, "Move. I will help you wash them, just wipe it clean."

"Really? Thank you, Noona!" He beamed, causing Allen to smack his tiny head on the back, "Hyung, call me Hyung." He corrected, glaring at the boy.

"I-I'm sorry, Hyung."

Allen and Musume first met when he was only a baby. Ash, as a first-time single father, was terrified of taking care of him thus making him do things; he almost fed the child a glass of spoiled milk, a SPOILED MILK AND IN A GLASS, but thanks to Allen's previous life experience, he was able to help the two figure out what they needed to do. To be frank, he recalls Ash staring at him in awe and asking, 'Milady, are you secretly a mother?' earning a smack from Alfredo. The two adults then asked him if he can name the child, which he did, naming him after the Japanese word for 'Daughter.'

Being practically Musume's 'mother' Allen taught him some languages that only both of them know, Hangul and English. They sometimes speak in Korean from time to time leading for Ash calling it, ' The Language of the twin brats' as only they can understand what they're saying.