Chapter 51: Gasper's Training

Start from the beginning

" And you have the Black pulse Absorption line. I'll tell you what. During your next practice, you should connect that to the vampire to remove the excess power he can't control."

Saji was surprised hearing this and Azazel scoffed at his reaction.

" Don't tell me you didn't know? Your Sacred gear has the power of the evil black dragon king or also known as the Prison dragon. It takes away the power of whatever it comes in contact with. Of course, one of the perks is it can attach itself to others for a short period of time like what you have been doing."

" Sugoi.. My gear is cooler than I thought." Saji was amazed.

"If those techniques don't work, you can just let the vampire boy suck your blood." Gasper's eyes widened after hearing this and he immediately rejected the thought.

"Anyways, I'll be taking my leave now. Go tell Erin-chi that I said hi and that I'll be waiting for her to our possibly 1st drinking session."

Issei quickly called the man before he can fully leave.

" Wait. Why are you even trying to get Erin drunk?"

Azazel looked behind him and gave off a mischievous smirk.

"Because that's just how I am."

Azazel's behavior left the group confused. They eventually decided to train once more and head to the gym.

Saji and Issei tried out what Azazel said. The Council secretary attached the Absorption line to Gasper's head.

"Gasper-san, are you ready?"

" H-hai."

" Here I go." Koneko threw a ball towards Gasper but the boy just disapppeared out of fright, freezing the group in the process.

" You're supposed to stop the ball, Gasper. But we were the ones who got affected instead." Koneko sighed.

" G-Gomen, Koneko. But it's so scary! I don't want to get hit by the ball."

" Hey, Gasper. You can just suck my blood if we have no other choice." prompted Issei but Gasper only sobbed more.

" NO! I don't want to drink human blood! It's scary!"

Issei sighed and Saji shook his head in disappointment.

" It seems like we won't train him that easily."

"Yes. Though I wonder why Azazel gave us those tips earlier."

" He looks weird. And is it true that he tries to get Erin-san drunk?" Saji asked.

" Yes. He kept on requesting for Erin to be the one to attend to him. Erin is pretty much annoyed whenever she gets to his place."

"Yeah. I can imagine why."
________________________________________

It was already night time and the group failed to remove Gasper's fear of going out. Issei volunteered to try and talk to the Vampire so he would get rid of his fear. However, a call from his parents forced him to leave at some point.

Rias had no other choice but to contact Erin and seek for her help.

" What happened?"

" Unfortunately, Issei and the others failed to convince Gasper to step out from his hiding place permanently."

" Is his fear that bad?"

" Yes. And his past more or less contributed to this." Rias sighed.

"I'm sorry. I know you are busy with your own personal matters but I had to take all chances."

" Don't worry about it." Erin assured. "You mentioned that Gasper is a vampire, right?"

" Hai. A half-vampire. His father is a pure-blooded vampire from a wealthy background while his mother is a human. Vampires are more meticulous when it comes to breeding so Gasper was shunned out. Wherever he goes, he would suffer discrimination."

Erin frowned hearing this

"It was more difficult when it came to the Human side. They would get scared of Gasper because of his power so they practically shooed him away and bullied him. Even harming it at some point."

" That's terrible."

" Those experience led him to hide on the background and avoid interacting with people. As of now, nobody has successfully convinced him to step out willingly."

" I understand. I'll do my best to encourage him to venture the outside world."

" I wish I can help in this task but I've got my hands full on the Faction Summit. I'm such a useless king for not being able to do anything."

Erin placed a hand on her shoulder.

" Don't say that, Rias. You are already being a good king by making sure you are attending to your tasks seriously. The Faction's Summit is something which you can't ignore so don't feel bad about it."

The Goddess then motioned to herself and feigned arrogance.

"You have a dependable servant at your will. Leave that task to me. I have quite the charm and I'm sure I can sway Gasper with my words." She added a wink .

Rias smiled at this and proceeded to touch her face affectionately.

" Thank you."

When Erin sensed that Rias was about to kiss her, she hastily moved away and averted her gaze.

" Hoo, Look at the time. Oh wow, the Moon's already up. Don't you have to attend back to your discussion?"

She pushed the red head away.

" You better return there now."

"But-"

" I have to start talking to Gasper so Adiós!"

Rias was teleported away from the place and Erin breathed in relief.

"{ She might get upset, my child.}" chuckled Voltaire at her antics.

" It's better than having my kiss stolen again. I'm gonna start looking out for those two."

She turned towards the closed door and composed herself to start her task.

- End of Chapter-