"Hyunjin," Seungmin said, "You know me, I wouldn't have said anything."

"Really? I don't know...I never know who I can truly trust."

"Hyunjin, seriously, how many times have I kept a secret? I won't tell a soul."

"That's what they all say..." Hyunjin laughed forcefully.

"Trust me."

"But that's the thing!" Hyunjin snapped, "I've seen so many fucking people hurt my own kind. Who can I trust with something like this?!" Hyunjin started crying tears of distress, "The world is so twisted, Seungmin, people will literally kill others even if they're just that little bit different! I don't have a lot of trust in society, to be honest..." Hyunjin trailed off, fuming.

"You can trust me," Seungmin said with so much sincerity that Hyunjin felt himself calm down just a little. He gave the boy a big hug. Hyunjin sighed, his tears not stopping, but rather coming down harder.

"And of course I love you. I would never mate someone I didn't love," Hyunjin mumbled in Seungmin's arms.

"No more secrets, OK? Trust me, please," Seungmin said.

"Can I really trust you?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yes, Hyunjin, you shouldn't have to distrust me."

"...Alright, then. And I'm sorry for yelling, it's just...a bit sensitive for a lot of people. Me included." They stayed in each other's arms, quiet.

"I need to know something, though," Seungmin said, pulling away, "Is Jisung a divine as well?"

Hyunjin hesitated. "...It's not my place to say," Hyunjin stated simply. Seungmin's eyes narrowed.

"Hyunjin, it's just a question."

"And I'm not answering. I'm not breaking his trust."

"Hyunjin, please, is he?" Seungmin was beginning to get hysterical, "I need to know!"

"As I said, I promised not to say," Hyunjin said, "I'm not breaking a promise."

"Hwang Hyunjin, tell me. Is Jisung an angel?" Seungmin said angrily.

Hyunjin was silent.

"He is, then." More silence.

Before Seungmin could yell anymore, both of their phones dinged.

Ji 😇:
Seungmin, Hyunjin, I'm coming over. Felix is injured badly. No time to explain, I'll do it later. Get some place for him to lay down and some bandages. And food.

"Oh no," they both said.

"And who are you?" Eric asked, "I'm busy beating up this guy. He...stole my money."

"Nice try," Jisung scoffed, "But that's Felix. My boyfriend." Even though they weren't official, Felix's heart swelled.

"Really? But I'm his boyfriend? He's been cheating on me?"

"Stop lying Eric, I know all about you," Jisung said, his eyes gold. Eric's face paled as he realized the boy was a divine. The moon was also a waxing gibbous, almost full, giving Jisung an upper hand. With as much strength as he could muster, Jisung threw Eric off of Felix, disorienting the demon.

"Are you OK Felix?!" he yelled, looking down at the freckled, bruised boy.

"Yeah," he said weakly.

"No, you're not," Jisung said. Before he could do anything, though, a punch was thrown at him. He staggered backward.

"What is it angel, too pure to fight?" Eric mocked.

Jisung scoffed, "You wish." And Eric was met with a face-full of gravel dust as the angel kicked him.

Punches and kicks were thrown as demon and angel brawled in the parking lot. However, Eric did not expect Jisung to be such a good fighter. Before he knew it, his energy was used up and he was pinned to the ground.

"I'll do you a favor. Get lost. I never want to see your face around us ever again," Jisung spat. Eric nodded, and Jisung unpinned the boy. Eric took the opportunity to try and punch him again, but Jisung caught his fist, twisting his arm.

"Alright, alright!" Eric finally let up and hobbled away.

Jisung waited until the demon was long gone before picked Felix up bridal-style and walked into the convenience store. He bought some bandages and peroxide to quickly clean the boy's wounds.

"This is gonna sting, OK?" Jisung said softly. Felix nodded, bracing himself. He hissed as the disinfectant touched the puncture marks.

"He almost did it, you're lucky," Jisung said, cleaning him up.

"Thank you," Felix whispered.

"It's nothing..."

"But you literally saved my mortal life, Jisung, thank you."

Jisung smiled as he carefully bandaged Felix's scrapes.

"Done." Jisung stood up, "But we need to get you somewhere to ice your bruises. Seungmin's isn't far, can you walk?"

"Yeah." But when Felix tried, he stumbled almost immediately.

Jisung laughed softly, "C'mon," he said, motioning the other to get onto his back.

"Alright then," Felix said, pecking Jisung's lips before climbing up, "Take me away, Superman."

Jisung, who was a blushing mess, giggled, trekking to Seungmin's house, leaving behind a very confused cashier.