《Chapter 8》

Suddenly a persons name popped into my head. Why didn't I think of this person?

"Its fine Alya. I'll just stay with my aunt." I say smiling at her. "You have an aunt?" She asks surprised. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I?" "No. It's just....you don't talk about her." She says. "Yeah. I haven't talked to her in a long time....since that happened."

"Are you sure though?" She asks clearly uncertain. "Dont worry. I'll be fine Alya." I reassure her. "I can visit you often though." "Deal." She says grinning.

I walked Alya to her car and waved her goodbye. I then walked towards my aunt's house. Her house is kinda like ours so I was quite comfortable with staying in it.

I haven't talked with her in a long time. I miss her. She's very outgoing and is more of a friend than anything else. In fact she was like a second mum to me.

I knocked at her door once I arrived there. She opened the door and looked shocked when she saw me.

"Jenny, is that you?" She asks clearly suprised. "Yup. It's me aunty. Forgot me already?" I say laughing. She instantly engulfs me in a hug. "Jenny! It's been so long!" "Sorry I didn't visit you in so long. I've been...busy. There's a lot going on lately." I say whilst giving her an apologetic smile.

"It's okay. What brings you here?" She asks curiously. "Did your dad eat all the food again?" She jokes making me laugh. I remember that time...

--flashback--

I walk into the kitchen and opened the fridge to get some food. I was starving and craved for food. Literally any food.

I looked into the fridge only to realise that its empty. What the?! Did a giant ogre come and devour all our food? Sure looks like it. I'm gonna find out who the culprit is.

I walk to my mum's room and ask her "Mum. Do you know who ate all the food?" She laughs. "You should figure it out my little detective." I pout but nonetheless I decided to find out who it is.

I need food. Even if it's just a little. I Need to find that person and ask them to give me some.

I walk into my brother's room and he looks at me from his phone. "Hey Jen. Need something?" He asks. I come into the room and look at him in the eye. "Do you know who had taken the food from the fridge?"

I know my brother never lies to me. He'll tell me the truth.

He thought for a moment. "I think I saw dad in the kitchen last. Maybe he took it." Dad! Why didn't I think of him? I better ask him. Maybe he still has some left.

I give Jeremy a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks Jer!" I cheer as I left. He smiled and then went back to his phone. I walk to dad's room and come in as quickly as I could. I looked around the room which was covered with wrappers and containers that were once filled with food. "You're the food thief!" I yell pointing an accussing finger at him. "Uhh...." he just sat there suprised.

"Do you still have any left?" I ask desperately. He looked at me with guilty eyes. "You ate all?!" I yell in disblief.

I'm gonna die if I don't have any food!

I thought about it. I only have one option left.....Aunty!

I ran to her house and knocked at the door hurriedly. She opened the door and looked at me. "What's wrong Jenny? What's the hurry?" She asks confused. "Dad ate all the food!" I whine. She looked at me amused. "Come inside." She says. I run inside and sit at the table.

She brings me my food which was some pasta and I gobbled it down. My aunt looked at me and chuckled at my antics. Then the phone rang.

"Hello?" My aunt answered.

"Have you seen Jenny anywhere?" I could hear Jeremy's worried voice and I could hear dad panicking in the background.

"Yeah. She's with me." She says looking at my direction.

"We will come fetch her now." I could hear their relived voices say.

"You ran without telling them?" My aunt asked looking at me. I looked down. "Yeah. I was too hungry so I just ran here." She chuckled. "Lets just wait for them outside. I nod and we stand outside by the door. It didn't take long and soon they came.

Jeremy,dad and mum came running over to me. My mum thanked my aunt whilst Jeremy and fad inspected me to see if I was alright.

"Why did you run off like that? We were worried!" Jeremy says and holds me tightly. "It's not my fault that someone ate all the food." I mumble glaring at dad. They laughed at me. "Fine. I won't eat all the food next time." Dad says sounding a little guilty. "Will you forgive me?" He asks pleasingly. I tapped my chin thinking. "Hmmm...I can consider it if..." I paused. "If?" Dad asks. "If you get me more food." I say smiling which mad them all laugh. "Alright then." Dad says.

We then went home after bidding my aunt goodbye and dad bought me food. I ended up forgiving him since I couldn't stay mad at him for long.

---end of flashback--

I wish it was that....

I wish it was just that he ate all the food....

Just like before....

"No. Not this time." I say smiling sadly.

Authors Note

Hey guys! It's your terrible authorhere! I wrote another chapter and I might make another book. Not sure when but I will inform you.

Anyway....

What did you think of this chapter?

What do you think is gonna happen?

What do you think about her past?

What do you think about the following characters:

Jeremy

Jenny

Their dad

Their mum

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Don't forget to follow me!

Love you guys!

xxxxxxx

♡♡♡♡♡