《Chapter 4》

Suddenly I came up with an idea. It may not be a good idea but it's the only one I can come up with so far. "Okay. I have an idea. Just stay still and tell me if it hurts." I say. She agrees with me saying"I trust you." She just watched me as I ripped a piece of material from my pants long enough to fit the wound. I wrapped it around her leg and tied a knot. "Okay it done." I reply once I was finished."We better get going or your mum will get mad at you."I gently help her up. "We can make it if we run."I suggest. I looked at her but she didn't agree. "I can walk but I can't run. It'll only make it worse."she said. I knew that she was right but I didn't want her to get a lecture from her mum."We have to run. I'll carry you." "But I'm too heavy!"she whined like a child. I picked her up and put her on my back. She's not too heavy so I can her easily. "Are you actually going to run so far with me on you back?!" "Yup. I will have to try." I say."Hold on tight." I start running and within 5 minutes we arrived at he mums car. I then gently put her down. "Thank you so much for today! I still can't believe you did that to those bullies though. You truly are amazing!" She praised me. I smiled at her. "I know I'm amazing!" I say flipping my hair back jokingly. "Plus those bullies can barely take down a cat for all I know." We both started laughing. Alya looked at me and said"Wow! That's the first time iv heard you laugh like that. Do me a favour and do that more often, okay?" "Oh trust me,I will." I then waved goodbye to Alya as she drove off and went home after.

Ayla's p.o.v

I waved goodbye to Jenny as we drove off and I smiled. It's the first time in so long that I've seen her laugh like that. A true and genuine laugh. It makes me happy. We drove home and I went to my room. I undressed my wound. All the blood dried off so now all I have to do is clean it up. It would've been worse if I didn't cover it. I cleaned it up and lay down in bed. Jenny really helped me a lot today. She's such a great friend to be honest with you. She's so honest,so car in,so kind and best of all she's strong. Both physically and emotionally. She kept so much in but she still smiles and laughs. She even fought those bullies. Nobody usually stands up to them so I was shocked when I saw Jenny doing it. She actually fought them as if it was nothing! How is she that strong? I want to help her as a thank you. Even if it's just a little bit. I want to support her as a best friend. With those thoughts in my head I fell asleep.

Jenny's p.o.v

I went home and realised that they weren't here so I decided to take advantage of that and started examining the photo."Hmmm...it seems...really old and unclear." I mumble. "Its so hard to see..." I can take to the lab tomorrow at school for examining. If they allow that is. I then hear the car coming into the driveway . I run into the room and hide the picture inside my Mr Snuggles who keeps it safe for me.

I then act like I'm drawing which totally tricked Lila and dad. They came into my room and Lila pushes dad inside and says "You give it! I don't want to enter this rubbish child's room! Just looking at it makes me wanna puke!" When I look at YOU I wanna puke. My anger increased but I managed to keep it in some how. My dad just comes in and sighs. He then hands me an envelope. "Whats this for?" I ask quizzically "Beats me." Dad replied. "Anyway, we're getting late for our meal so we better get going." He says. Oh. So he's going for another meal again with her....leaving me alone again...well. It doesn't matter. I'm used to it.. "Yes and make it snappy you fat snail!" Lila said. "Oh yes. Don't worry. I'll be ready in 5 minute. Okay, honey?" Honey? Is that what I just heard? Yuck! Why would he even want her? She's looks like an overgrown hag with a moustache and tried to conceal it with make-up but it instead made her look more like a clown. Shes annoying and always clinges to him for money! How could he like her? I felt like vomiting at that instant but I didn't surprisingly. Dad tried to hug her but she just pushed him away and stomped out of the room with dad behind her.

I sigh. It's always been like this...Dad keeps trying for her and she just ignores him. She clinches on to him for money and he doesn't even know it. Or maybe he does but he just doesn't care. And then I'm ignored and left out.

I snapped out of my daze when I remember the envelope in my hands. I slam the door shut and sit on my bed. I then opened the envelope not thinking much about it. My eyes widen by what I see. This.....This is.....

《Authors Note》

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for so long! Thanks for having so much patience with me!😂😂
I truly am grateful for that. I've been so busy and then i got lazy. Typical me! 😅

Anyways....What do you think of this chapter? What do you think about Lila? Her dad? What do you think she saw?

Pls like,vote and comment!

Love you guys!

xxxxxxxxz

♡♡♡♡♡

Laa'iqah