Untitled Part 3

I woke up to cool air on my face like someone breathing down my neck. I turned to my side and was mere centimeters from Harrison. Harrison's lips almost brushing against mine. I moved from the bed onto the soft fluffy carpet. One creak of the floor and he would shoot up from the bed. I made my way out of the bedroom and walked to the living room. 

"Pansy, Pansy... wake up."

She groaned in protest. But I'm very persistent when I want to be.

"Draco, darling. Not now... swee..."

"Stop falling asleep. You love drama, don't you?"

That got her attention, and she shot up from the couch. But she was too fast. 

"What the hell, Pansy. You okay, babe?" Hermione slurred.

Luna got off the futon on the floor. How did I not notice any of them but Pansy? It's crazy.

"Draco... you need rest. It's so early." Luna pushed Ginny off her shoulder and laid her back on the futon. "I'll make breakfast. Help me?" she said with the sweetest smile. I got up, and the girls followed.

I grabbed the eggs, flour, and vanilla. Pansy tapped my shoulder. You should never promise drama to someone who uses drama as life support. She grabbed more eggs and Hermione took the bacon, bread, and berries out the fridge. I went ahead and made the french toast and eggs. and sat down.

"What happened between you and Harry?" Pansy had a knowing smile that I loved and dreaded.

"I got a trial to be his omega."

"What?!" Ginny happily screamed. She was standing in the doorway and sat down at the island in the kitchen. 

"How? Oh my god, Draco. You better tell me if he doesn't treat you right." Pansy shouted and Hermione and Luna backed her up.

"Draco, sweet, there are some traits about him you need to know." Luna turned of the eye on the stove and sat beside me.

"Firstly, he does get irrated but he does try and he is very sweet when he is in a good mood. Secondly, he will be possessive so don't be shocked if he doesn't take well to alpha or even beta males. Thirdly he will spoil you so much. Don't turn it down." Luna gave me the run down on how he is. I was happy that they cared so much.

"How is this going to turn out?" I realise I asked that out loud when Pansy wrapped her arms around me.

"Depends on the author." She whispers still hugging me.

"What?" Not hiding how confused I was.

"Oh, nothing." 

Footsteps where desending downstairs. Ron came out then Harry. We sprinkled the toast and pancakes with berries and sugar then set their plates for them and the girls took the rest but I was content with a green apple. Luna actually saved me some and sat me down by Harry. He had pancakes and I ate my bacon and toast. 

"Who made the toast and eggs?! My god." All the girls pointed at me.

"You helped me." That earned a chuckle from the entire table  Harrison looked like he ate all his food but I saw and pancake on plate when I looked down"Go get dressed. I'm taking you to the cafe down the street."

I looked at Pansy nervously and she nodded in understanding.

"Cheesecake on me." She shouted.

"Cheesecake muffins." Ron said through a mouthful of food.

"Whatever, Ron." Ginny scoffed punching him playfully in the arm.

Maybe I'll be alright and everything will go okay.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 30, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Sold for Love (Drarry)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें