Chapter 2

Draco's POV*

Woke up to Pansy, Hermione, and Luna hugging me in their sleep. I guess Ron and Harry went upstairs to sleep. I quietly unwrapped myself from their embrace and take my coat from the hanger to use as a blanket on the floor. I close my eyes softly drifting to sleep. I hear footsteps and the metal of a belt. I cower under my coat waiting for it to rip from above me and beaten senseless. Instead, it was Harrison. He unfastened his leaving his belt hanging. 

"Come with me. Now." He extended his hand toward me and I took it. I was lead to a magnificent white room. A king bed with a canopy and a balcony right behind it. The walk-in closet was enormous. Shoes and suits to the ceiling. From Gucci to Nike to Adidas. It was all amazing, but the bathroom topped everything. The beautiful view from behind the tub. A waterfall of lights covered the bathroom window and a countertop on each side. Two mirrors and four sinks two on each side. The tub itself was luxurious. One tremendous step leading into the huge jacuzzi. 

"I could live here." I mumbled but Harrison heard me.

"Sadly, Ginny would throw a hissy fit if I let so that won't be possible. I gave Ron the room you where in for a few nights and nothing else was prepared. You must sleep with me. And I wouldn't get your things. Take one of my shirts. In the closet."

I walk toward the closet and reached for the knob. I flung open before I could touch it. I just walked in shocked trying to find the shirts but all I saw was hoodies, dress shirts and folded tangtops. I sighed loudly and Harry came in with an annoyed expression on his face. He snatched a dress shirt from the rod, ripped the plastic surrouning It, and shoved it to me. 

"Did that take long, Draco? Get dressed and go to bed." I stood there trembling. What would he do if I irritated him too much? I pulled down my trousers and took off my shirt replacing it with his. I stopped at my knees but I buttoned it to my thighs. The sleeves were way too long. I could only see my fingertips for awhile. I walked out and tried to close the door. I kept pushing and pushing with my feet on the floor until I slipped. I heard Harrison snicker as he closed to door with his phone. He motioned me to his side of the bed.

"I know I get irritated easily. I'm sorry. I truly am..."

Oh shit, He, a powerful alpha, apologized to an omega who is only used for sex. I couldn't believe it.

He continued to say "I was irritated that Pansy pressured me into this but I have no right to take it out on you. At this moment I was lining up a good buyer for you." My eyes widdened in fear. He can't, He was so kind to me and if father finds out then he'll send me to someone willing to rape and kill me. That's exactly what I told him. I was afraid of leaving and I let him now. I was shy and timid doing it but I think I got the message across. He looked at me shocked that a little omega could have that much courage to practically yell at him. He looked down at his dialed a phone number. 

"Talked to him. I'm getting ready for bed." he said quietly.

I took from him as he headed to the bathroom.

"Hey, what's up." the voice said.

"Oh hey. Harrison said to talk to you."

'Oh wow. You mean Harry. Well goddammit. How are you? What's your name?"

"I'm Draco. Yours?"

"Cedric. I'm suprised he called. We're not really friends."

"Really? Why?"

"Too much of a flirt for him."

"Oh wow. Anyway, um..."

"Haha, yeah I don't have much to say, either. But that's okay, you know."

"Yeah, it is."

"So listen I'm not gonna pretend I've never heard your name before. Are you Lucius' son? You don't have to answer if you don't want to, hahaha."

"No it's fi..."

The phone was snatched away from my hand. 

"Alright talk to you later." Harrison standing in front of me. He hung up staring into my eyes.

"I wanted him buy you but my hatred burns too passionately so I'll give you a trial. I will be kind to you but from now on you will be treated like my omega. Meaning you will please me and I will please you. But I'll at least looked toward for consent. Do we have a deal?"

I nodded my head trying to keep calm. He was kind but now I was his omega. Nothing is off limits now. Focuse back to ask him a question that I usually regret. 

"Any rules?"

"We'll discuss that in the morning. Goodnight... angel.