2) The Red Room

All the girls were in the training hall stretching and loosening their muscles, getting ready when Natalia quickly walked through the large doors.

"Natalia, you're so disgusting. You know that he favors us, right? You're nothing to them and have no skill," the blonde one said viciously as she stretched her arm across her body.

Natalia stood her ground and said calmly, "You're worth my time."

In her little white shorts and small white tank top, she took silent steps to the front of the hall to continue with sit-ups. She cracked her knuckles, put her hands on her head and began.

1 .. 2 .. 3 .. 4 .. 5 .. 6 .. 7 ...

Continuously, over and over, until the main door suddenly flew open.

Two high guards gripped a scruffy man by the tops of his arms and dragged him in. The girls stopped whatever they were doing and focused their attention to the front. Guards strapped him to a board matted with dark red stains. Wrists and ankles pulled into place and secured.

The leader himself came sweeping through the entrance and dismissed the guards. He yanked on the restraints and when he was satisfied he then turned to the girls.

"My children!" he boomed, "Come and look at this traitor! He has betrayed us, our focus and aim is not his focus and aim! Our loyalty is not his loyalty! We have gathered all the intelligence we could possibly need, he has now outlived his usefulness! You must know what we do to traitors!"

Drakov opened up his crisp, pristine jacket and produced a long, sharp blade. He lifted it to the direction of the ceiling for it to catch the light and the pointed it towards the half-conscious man in question.

The girls had stilled in the hall. 

The leader dug his knife deep into the traitor's side as thick red liquid started to seep out and drip.

The blade got deeper and the gash was longer until it was the entire length of the man's waist.

Girls at the back of the hall began to whimper and cower behind each other, eyes still fixated on the horrifying images before them.

Natalia stayed fairly close to the front where she had not moved, only stood up when they had come in.

"No!" he barked, "Look! Watch!" he exclaimed when he noticed a brunette girl trying to cover her eyes.
At the current rate, that man would die of blood loss in under 4 minutes.

Changing his grip on the blade, he then smoothly plunged it in the center of the his torso. The man drew in a long breath and his limbs were twitching.

The torturer reached into his handkerchief pocket at at the front of his dinner jacket and pulled out the square material. He slid the blade out of the body, twisting as he went, and wiped it clean. He then placed it back into his jacket.

Drakov suddenly pulled out a gun from the back of his trousers and put two bullets in the front of the man's head. The remaining twitches in his limbs ceased.

If they were panicked before they definitely were now, girls cried, desperately inching to the doors seeking for a way out 

Their leader just grinned and casually made his way to Natalia, who was still standing where she was frozen.

"Natalia, look at you," he gestured to her with his meaty left hand, "why can't all these other girls be more like you? Hmm? Natalia," he said, drawing out her name.

He lifted his right hand once again and let out three shots. All aimed at the direction above the crying girls. He then turned to voice out a strong message to all the young girls who were now quiet.

"You cannot be weak. You will not survive. You will not be weak if you are to succeed!

YOU WILL NOT BE WEAK . "