FETUS BEYONCE, ABUSIVE MATHEW Part 15

Jeff: Baby are you ok? Tina honey? (Patting her on the back.)

Tina: I can’t do this. I’m so sorry.

Jeff: Its ok I understand. (Gets angry) DAMN IT!

Tina: I’m so sorry.

Jeff: No it’s really ok. You should probably get back home.

Tina: Yeah I think so. (Throws up)

Jeff: Is it something you ate?

Tina: I think so.

Jeff: Ok. I’m sorry for the food if it got you sick.

Tina: No the food was delicious. It’s just I-i-it’s probably the bread.

Jeff: I will drive you back to the restaurant to get your car.

Tina: Ok thank you. (Flushes the toilet, rinses her mouth, opens the door) I’m sorry.

Jeff: No it’s ok.

Tina: (Puts on her heels) Maybe I shouldn’t be doing this.

Jeff: Yeah you right. I know you are faithful I’m sorry for leading you on.

Tina: No you didn’t. It was me, you didn’t do anything.

Jeff: Yes I did, that won’t happen again I swear. We can just be friends. It was me all along.

Tina: No, Jeff I really enjoy and love this relationship, I really do. Thank you soo much. I really appreciate this. Dont feel bad. I guess we just have to be friends, what time is it?

Jeff: 2:46.

Tina: Ugh!! He's gonna kill me!!

Jeff: Do you want me to walk with you to your door?

Tina: (Laughs) No, for what. Why?

Jeff: Safety you never know. Besides he knows about me remember?

Tina: (Fixes her hair and puts on her lip gloss) well thank you.

Jeff: Love it when you say that.

Tina: (Laughs) Come on.

Next Scene (Jeff followed Tina back home. Mathew is awake looking very pissed in the dark sitting in the chair staring at the wall since 9 clock. Tina open the door with her key. She waves Jeff bye and he pulls off. She takes off her shoes. Mathew is staring at Tina very closely. She goes upstairs and takes a shower, Mathew was still sitting in the chair didn’t say a word. Tina comes back downstairs to get something to snack on.)

Tina: (Sigh, takes the last bit of juice) we need some more juice. I'll go get some more in the morning.

(Mathew staring at Tina, Mathew makes a noise, Tina stops and looks.)

Tina: Mathew? Is that you? (Trying to find the light.)

(Mathew flicks the light on. He looks drunk, he’s eyes is SUPER red!! Mathew stands up and stumbles a little to walk to Tina.)

Mathew: (sound drunk) W-w-w-where the hell you b-b-been?

Tina: (Says nervously) I was with Jeff R-r-remember?

Mathew: No!! Where the hell you been?!!!!

(Mathew gets in Tina face)

Tina: We went out to dinner. You know where I been.

Mathew: (Drunk) I called the restaurant they said yall left around 7:45 p.m. so where did yall go after that? What yall do for the next 70 fucking hours?!!!