Blank Space by Taylor Swift

This song has been stuck in my head for like A WEEK! I'm not like a crazy Taylor swift fan but I like some of her songs, LIKE THIS ONE!

But I do think she writes too many songs about her ex-boyfriends. She is like never getting married... Lol.

I still like some of her songs though and still think she's talented.

Ok so I just asked my dad to describe Taylor swift and he's said," She's pretty, talented, and awkward."

LOL! I wonder why he said that.

My friends in school all agree with me how some of her songs are good. And please don't get mad at me if I don't have the same opinion as you. I totally respect your opinions.

And please listen to the song above! It's now stuck in my head and will be stuck in there for hours and hours! :)

My brothers and little cousins get so mad at me whenever I have a song stuck in my head and I keep singing it around the house. They like scream at me.

Yet when they sing songs around the house, it doesn't matter! What the heck! Haha

I'm listening to the song now for the second time as I'm righting this. I love it.

And I was super happy when I got a solo at dance for a competition with THIS SONG!!!!!

I was happy and I won 1st place with the solo. Yay!

So anyway, I love this song and now I'm listening to it for a third time! My cousin and siblings really are going to get mad at me!!!...

Hope you like this book so far!

PLEASE COMMENT SONGS YOU WANT ME TO DO!