He takes my chin between his fingers and lifts it up.

"Open your eyes," his voice says in a gentle tone almost pleading.

"I love you Loretta and I hate lying to you but I wanted it special for you and for our future children" my head snaps upwards and I open my mouth in shock.

"What do you mean ?" I asked him standing up to avoid the ache building in Nate's back from bending down.

" there is a great possibility Loretta that we can have our own children," he says his mouth turning into a grin that reaches his eyes.

To add the extra effect he thrusts his hips into mine. I knock my head back and let out a light laugh.

" When do we start, " I say in the huskiest voice I could manage.

It seemed to have worked because I was suddenly being lifted into his strong arms and Nate didn't waste time in advancing towards my room.

As Nate carried me all I could think about is how annoyed I am that he couldn't just fuck me there on the desk.

As we arrive into the bedroom he throws me into the bed. Luckily for both of us, my bed was extra soft and bouncy.

He crawls between my legs and grabs hold of my arms when they try and reach for his face. He pins them above my head with force before ravishing me with his mouth.

He made sure to take control of the kiss. I just let him because I know that is what he wanted. To show me that he was in control no other guy was getting what is his.

And that was a major turn-on.

"My plan was to take you out for dinner to meet with the doctor but I don't think I can wait any longer " Nate groans kissing down my face to my neck.

" Neither can I " my voice is barely audible as he bunches up my skirt and slides his fingers over my panties.

His fingers feel extra hot against my skin and my body jerked at the pleasure his touch was giving me.

All I want is to feel him inside of me.

"I'm glad you want that too," he says with his dark husky voice.

Wait did I say that out loud. From the grin on his face, I guess I did.

Nate lays lingering kisses on my lips before he starts to trail them down my body until his mouth is in-between my thighs.

"Dubai has some amazing food but this cannot be beaten," he says peppering light kisses over my panties. My hips jerk up begging for the contact.

He slips his hands under my ass and quickly yanks the material off and finally places his mouth on my core.

"Nate ...fuck" I groan feeling his tongue in me.

The sexiest thing was, the fact that I could feel him smiling against my wet folds. And fuck me it was a turn on.

-

I normally wake up early and need the toilet but instead, I had shooting pains due to my period.

This means it's nearly my time and Nate is not going to be happy. My periods are not like normal girls periods. I still get the pains but the flow is just not the same and it can be really confusing.

I really hope what Nate said was true. Thinking about it now I was never able to really talk to the doctor about it because Nate came storming in.

Not like I'm not used to it.

Nate tends to do things on his terms. The fact that he's so controlling and has a strong mind is probably why I love him so much.

I mean normally when he does things like this we end up in bed. So, you could say It kind of turns me on.