Chapter 57-Regrets

Start from the beginning

Steve ran over to the two, the three walked closer to Bucky.

Bucky groaned as he looked up, seeing Elliott and Steve standing near him. "Steve. Elliott"

"Which Bucky am I talking to?" Steve questioned quickly looking down at his old friend.

"You moms name was Sarah. You used to wear newspapers in your shoes." Bucky chuckled, a rare smile on his face.

"Can't read that in a museum"

Bucky looked to Elliott. "I helped you escape hydra, in 2010. You would always shift to impress the ladies over there when you broke the mind control" Elliott chuckled knowing this was the real Bucky talking.

"Still can't believe you let me embarrass myself, I knew I had no chance." Elliott smiled.

"That redhead. You two are together?"

Elliott shrugged. "Yeah." Elliott laughed.

"Just like that, we're supposed to be cool?" Sam
Questioned from Elliott's left side. "Because he still owes me a new car."

"What did I do?" Bucky asked through gritted teeth.

"Enough" Steve said. Bucky sighed looking down to the floor in shame. "Oh, god, I knew this would happen. Everything hydra put inside me is still there. All he had to do was say the goddamn words."

"It happened to me to" Elliott looked down at the floor also in shame. "Everything is still there."

"Who was he?" Steve looked between Bucky and Elliott.

"I don't know." Bucky said.

"People are dead. The bombing, the setup, the doctor did all that just to get ten minutes with you, along with putting Elliott in the same building. I need you to do better then 'I don't know'." Steve explained, Elliott crossed his arms together taking in a deep breath.

"He wanted to know about Siberia." Bucky started. "Where me and Miller were kept. He wanted to know exactly where"

"Why would he need to know that?" Steve questioned.

Bucky looked to me knowingly, before looking at Steve. "Because I'm not the only winter soldier."

Elliott took a shaky breath remembering that day very vaguely, only bits and pieces came back to him In nightmares, the serum they used on people, the one they used on him to make him even stronger. "Who were they?" Steve asked.

"Their most Elite death squad. More kills then anyone in hydra history. And that was before the serum."

"They all turn out like you?" Sam questioned, leaning against a wall.

"Worse." Bucky stated.

"The doctor, could he control them?" Steve asked him.

"Enough" Elliott mumbled, answering Steve's question.

"He said he wanted to see an empire fall."

"With these guy, he could do it. They speak 30 languages, can hide in plain sight, infiltrate, assassinate, destabilize. They could take a whole country down in one night, you'd never see them coming."