They got to Mr Kohol's car and soon they were on the way to the hospital.

****

They got to the hospital just in time to see the paramedics pull Mateo out with the gurney towards the entrance of the hospital. They rushed out of the car, following the nurse and doctor who hand taken over the gurney and were pushing it towards the theatre. They made to go further but a nurse stopped them.

"I'm sorry, you can't go further than this." She explained to them and Jamal groaned in frustration.

"The three of you should go take a seat. I need to call his father and inform him." Mr Kohol said and moved away from the three of them, phone in his hands.

Jamal didn't take a seat. He resulted to pacing the length and breath of the hall way. Elyon had settled to leaning against the wall. Skye plopped down on one of the chairs, looking exhausted and disheveled. She had cried so much, her eyes were swollen and blood shot. Burying her head in her hands, she began to breath loudly, like she was hyperventilating. Elyon noticed this and looked at Skye.

"Skye?" She called but Skye didn't answer, her breathing becoming more erratic. An alarm went off in Elyon's head. "Skye! Jamal, come quick." She screamed, rushing over to Skye. Jamal stopped his pacing abruptly and rushed to where is girlfriend was trying to calm his sister.

"Skye, hey!" Elyon quickly moved away from the way and Jamal took a kneeling position in front of Skye. "Look at me, Skye. Calm down and look at me." He cooed softly but that didn't stop her erratic breathing.

"Get a nurse, fast!" He told Elyon who took off. He turned to focus on his sister who had tears cascading from her eyes as she kept breathing heavily. He cupped her face in his hands, forcing her to look at him.

"Skye..." He called to her.

"I caused it. I caused it." She kept chanting but Jamal shook his head.

"You didn't cause anything. I need you to breath with me, okay? Breath with me." He said softly and she nodded,her eyes becoming droopy, showing that she was losing consciousness. Jamal cursed.

Where the fuck is Elyon and the nurses?! He thought then turned to his sister.

"Hey, stay with me." He patted her cheeks gently, trying to get her to stay awake but Skye was giving into unconsciousness.

On cue, Elyon and a train of nurses started making it down the hall way with a gurney and a can of oxygen. As soon as they got to the spot, Jamal lifted an unconscious Skye to the gurney. A nurse placed an oxygen mask on her nose and they began to wheel her away, Jamal and Elyon following behind. They got to an empty ward and took her in, the nurse stopping Jamal and Elyon from going any further in.

"You need to wait outside." She told them and Jamal looked at her like she has gone bananas.

"I should wait outside? My twin sister is unconscious and I should fucking wait outside! You must be tripping!" He snapped, scaring the young nurse who was obviously shorter than him.

"Jamal, you need to calm down." Elyon clasped him blood stained hands in hers but he jerked away forcefully, the force making Elyon to almost trip.

"Don't tell me to calm down!" He snapped at her and walked away towards the toilet. Elyon sighed, watching him as he entered the toilet and slammed the door behind him.

****

Jamal's POV

I leaned against the basin with my hands, my back crunched over as I tried to catch my breath. The room that reeked of antiseptic didn't help matters. I raised my head to take a look at my self in the mirror and saw how weak I looked, how drained I looked. The blood of my best friend was still on my hands and some marks were on my face.