"That's good, I'm glad that I helped." Shea smiled. "A year, since me and Colby started being friends, he told me that he doesn't want to spend his money on a therapist. Because he thinks my advice helped him and he wants someone to listen to him and I'm the only one who he could trust."

"If you don't mind asking but what are you guys talked about?"

"His nightmares, his father, parents divorced." Shea said, "And You." She hesitates.

"Me?" Sam furrow his eyebrows as he looked at her confused. They both stop in front of a specific vertical that he's been driving every day after school.

"Don't worry it's not bad." Shea giggled. "He kept telling me that how much he misses you. He couldn't stop thinking about all the memories that you guys spend together ever since you guys were friends in childhood life. He hopes someday, sooner or later when you guys talk about what happens."

It makes his heart goes flutter when Colby talked Shea about he could never let go of the memories because it's so precious to him. He's the only friend who understood him; Sam always stands up to Colby from the homophobic students, social anxiety, etc.

"Well, I better start get going before my parents start to worry about me." Shea chuckled because her parents are overprotective of her. "I'll you see tomorrow?"

Sam nods after they said goodbye as he saw her walking away. "Shea!!" She turned around to look at the blond boy. "I think you should become a therapist. I assumed that you would be perfect for that job."

"I'll think about it." She smiled and wave goodbye, and start walking towards her car.

Sam swung his legs on Colby's black motorcycle, putting on the helmet that hanging from the handler. He started his engine and start taking off and left the school's property.

A lot is happening past a year ago. Let's start with Evelyn, she has been noticing that Colby and Sam are together and she was pissed. Because she has a major crush on him but he keeps telling her he's gay. Her being her that she doesn't believe him and she started acting crazy. One of the students started reporting her to the principal office as harassment towards multiple people. Her father noticed her behavior is different, so he send her to rehab until her attitude changes.

As for Kat and Devyn, after eight months of them being together, they decided to stay friends because Kat went to Julliard early because she got her scholarship a week after she graduated. They did try a long-distance relationship but it's too much for Devyn because of lack of homework, working, and focusing on her future. They wish someday they will be back together but who knows what happened in the future.

For Andera, she and Colby stay in touch for a bit of relationship advice but her girlfriend has been treated her very well respected, then Kian. She couldn't be happier and happier when she found the right person in life.

Last but not least, Sam and Colby become the strongest couple. They have been in love with each other every single day, and they are glad when the two boys found the right path to come back one after another. After Colby graduated from High School, he decided to take a year off for spending time with Sam and getting a job for extra money. In the summer, they both moved out of their parent's house and start moving into their apartment.

They have been on some ups and downs because it's kind of normal for some couples. But they always went separate ways for cooling off for a couple of hours and come back for an apology. But it's completely normal for some couples because they have agreed to disagree.

Colby's dad has been moved away somewhere far away from him before Colby comes back home. His mom decided to put a restraining order from seeing his son because she doesn't want to risk anything happen again. If his dad contacted or seeing his son in public (or anywhere), he has to go back in prison. Which makes Colby relived because he doesn't want to have any relationship with his father because he doesn't accept him for who he is or who he loves.

Sam parked his boyfriend's motorcycle in the building of a parking lot, he took the keys out, he gets off the motorcycle and put the keys in his back pocket. He walked into the elevator, pressed the top floor as the doors start closing. They both decide to stay on the top floor because they don't want any upstairs neighbors since they are always loud from stomping their feet.

He walked into their apartment, there's a white couch, a white coffee table, and black and white pillows. Above the couch, there's a shelf filled with pictures of him and Colby taking selfies. In one of the pictures, they went to a pride parade together. And they took a group photo when they graduated and some were random but cute quotes. There are two oversized white beanbag chairs on the other side of the room.

"Babe, your home!?" Sam shout, he doesn't know if Colby is home or not. He heard a voice said 'up here' from the upstairs from their bedroom. He walked up the spiral staircase between the kitchen and the living room. There are two bedrooms and two bathrooms, the main bedroom is upstairs and the downstairs is the office for paying bills and doing some school work.

"Hey, how's school," Colby said once he saw Sam goes up to kiss his cheek.

"It's good. Miss Gomez said I don't need extra credit or a tutor because my grades are good, thanks to you and Shea." He said, "but I have to do some volunteer work if I want to get in Concordia University in Chicago. But can you help me if there are any good volunteers for me?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Thanks."

Colby pulled him closely as his hands were on his hips and their lips started pressed against each other. Sam puts his hand on his neck when he's kissing him back.

Sam pulled away and started at his icy blue. "No matter how many times I fucked up but I'll always running back to you."

Colby smiled when he put his arms on the back of his knee once after Sam jumped, his legs on his hips. His fingers running through his black hair as they continued kissing.

No matter how many times they fucked up from being rivals, they always found each other.

The End

Words Counted: 1675