Journal-VII (Shrimp)

At that night

Mama- "Mama heard from dad that you really like shrimp, mama's been cook so hard to cook it for you, Does it suit your taste buds? Do you like it?"

Del&Dean- "We love it, This is really good!"

Mama...(Good voice)

Mama- " Oh my, Del&dean... please eat slowly, look you both have some on your cheek, the food won't go anywhere.

Del&Dean- "We can't help it, it's too delicious! hehehe"

Mama- "Awww, mama feels so touched right now, your compliment is worth the effort but still, don't choke yourself, okay?"

(It's okay.. Good is a big boy... mama worked so hard to cook this because big brother and sister likes it... Good can just put the shrimps aside and not eat them...)

That night... I ended up in the hospital ....Hurts mama...

Dad- "You finally woke up, how do you feel? does it still hurts? I'm sorry, your big sister hates hospital, so your mama is accompanying them at home?

Good- "OH..."

(Actually... since that night...)

Dad- "Good... why didn't you tell us that you're allergic to shrimp? How could your mom...forget.."

(Deep inside...)

Good- "It's okay dad... mama just forget because she was too excited to make big brother and sister happy"

(I already realized...)

Good- "Good feel okay already"

"He's smiling? this isn't how a six years old is supposed to react"...DAD thinking!

(I was not  me that was in her mind anymore... she was fighting for her position in the new family and I understand that, I thought that I'd just be a better child, so I wouldn't burden her, In hoped that someday...like she used to... she would love me again)